Helldivers 2 passed Destiny 2 all time CCU count. Top Seller all around on Steam |UP|Beats Dragon’s Dogma 2 to Reclaim #1 spot on Steam.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
You need to master it. Shreiker nest is always just throw it and move on to the next mission then mid way you get the message of accomplishment. I use it daily.
There's no mastering it lol you throw it and pray, it's all RNG. Sometimes it's great other times you come back and it maybe killed 1/4 factories or holes

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Bo_Hazem

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
From article cover:

Helldivers 2 does not appear to be losing momentum anytime soon. Having ruled over the Steam best-sellers list for a month, this game was recently dethroned. However, in less than a week, the co-op shooter is back, returning as the best-selling Steam game.

Why it matters:
This type of success is unprecedented for most games. The game seems to have found itself in a similar situation as Baldur’s Gate 3 from 2023, which showed a similar dominance over the Steam best-sellers charts.

Helldivers 2 Steam Charts

Helldivers 2 is back on Steam’s top-seller spot.

The game was replaced by none other than Dragon’s Dogma 2. However, with Capcom’s RPG slowing down after a somewhat troubled launch, Arrowhead Game Studios’ live-service offering has seized the opportunity.

Yet again, the game is ahead of free-to-play titles. According to reports, it dominated the charts in February as the highest-grossing release. It even recorded a mammoth number of over 8 million units sold in less than two months.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Helldivers 2 was top 1 during around a montth and a half, since before its launch. Since then, has been between top 2 and top 3 with some rare case of top 1. As of now it's top 2 after CS2 (which is F2P, so maybe doesn't count if you only count paid games).

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
From article cover:
"the co-op shooter is back, returning as the best-selling Steam game"
I check steamdb every day and since almost a month ago and always saw Helldivers 2 top 2 or (temporally with Dragon's Dogma 2 launch) top 3. If in this period became top 1 again was only during a few hours.

As of now continues top 2, only after CS2 (which is a F2P, so if you don't count F2P game yes, right now is top 1, and HFW is within the top 10.

Make great games, get free marketing

OMG, this is too good. Must be paid viral marketing, like some other great videos and memes out there.

listening to the 380mm HE Barrage symphony.
I think Phil Spencer is piloting the ship that dropped my 380mm HE barrages because they kept missing a ton of targets when trying to use them against fabricators, holes, big mushrooms or hordes.

For hordes I prefer Orbital laser or 500KG bomb, or for big enemies and for big enemies or buildings/mushrooms Orbital railcannon strike. Eagle Strafing Run is also a favorite for taking down objectives or (even if not as good as laser) handle horders.

Last edited:

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
I check steamdb every day and since almost a month ago and always saw Helldivers 2 top 2 or (temporally with Dragon's Dogma 2 launch) top 3. If in this period became top 1 again was only during a few hours.
As of now continues top 2, only after CS2 (which is a F2P, so if you don't count F2P game yes, right now is top 1, and HFW is within the top 10.

It'll be interesting to see how its placement evolves over the next month or so.
I assume by that point, a grand majority of its revenue will be MTX rather than copies sold so we could get an idea of the type of revenue the game will be able to generate on weekly basis but also we'll be able to more concretely see its position change every time the Warbond comes around each month.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
It'll be interesting to see how its placement evolves over the next month or so.
I assume by that point, a grand majority of its revenue will be MTX rather than copies sold so we could get an idea of the type of revenue the game will be able to generate on weekly basis but also we'll be able to more concretely see its position change every time the Warbond comes around each month.
Thy definitely have to flesh out tht warbond a little more. Three pages of mostly meh stuff is not good enough imo. They need to give it more variety. Some of the armors to look to samey.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I constantly see tens of thousands playing in its inside game info. Ppl are still attached to it which is great.