Helldivers 2 releasing to mixed reviews on Steam as players are having server issues and issues due to anticheat code.

ToTTenTranz

Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
I would wait a couple of days to see where this is going.

Lots of people complaining within the first few hours isn't unusual.
The ones who can play the game without problems are probably playing it, and not running to Steam to write a positive review.

At least I hope this game is good. Coop shooters is a genre I really like.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Audience reviews
Filter by
All

1707399010927.png
Marc Braun
an hour ago

Crazy to say that in February 2024, a successful 4 player coop live service third person shooter launched and it’s not the Suicide Squad. Arrowhead, with a much smaller team, accomplished what Rocksteady could not in the same amount of dev time. Gameplay loop is a blast, with procedurally generated ...More

1707399010971.png
ACEO SEVEN
13 hours ago

Helldivers II takes what made the 1st game good and added next generation features for an absolutely outstanding 3rd person shooter. Adding the already mind blowing Dualsense controller to the mix makes this the beat PLAYSTATION multiplayer game to date. Sony is shaping up to having yet another stel ...More

1707399011013.png
Joshua Colon
an hour ago

I was playing it co-op and my goodness it's fun. I can't wait to unlock more of the stratagem, they are amazing tools.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
know you're kidding, but what I find funny is that for Xbox Religious Nutbags (XRN) and PC Mustard Racetards (PCMR) I'm a Sony Pony, but for many Sony Ponies I'm either an XRN or a PCMR. People need to pick a lane
Why don't you get it on PS5 instead of being pissed off and angry all the time? What a strange behaviour 🧐