Helldivers 2: We are constantly going to add free stuff and updates. |UP| "Escalation of Freedom" Announced, biggest update ever coming Aug. 6th.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I wonder if Warhammer IP holders are considering a cross-over of some sort.
Arrowhead said they aren't interested in guest content collaborations specially when they don't fit very well with the theme and setting of the game.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Arrowhead said they aren't interested in guest content collaborations specially when they don't fit very well with the theme and setting of the game.
but warhammer, being one of the inspirations of the game, would definitely fit well. In fact some of the unit designs seem very warhammer-esque on the bot front.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Why is everyone obssesed with cosmetic crossover stuff. Probably what the game needs least. 🤣

Dude, sometimes I wonder if casuals and haters just think the only content added to online games is skins…

When skins is the only post launch content marketed and put effort into however … like suicide squad, avengers and most other terrible attempts… major red flag and means it’s trash.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Why is everyone obssesed with cosmetic crossover stuff. Probably what the game needs least. 🤣

Dude, sometimes I wonder if casuals and haters just think the only content added to online games is skins…

When skins is the only post launch content marketed and put effort into however … like suicide squad, avengers and most other terrible attempts… major red flag and means it’s trash.
i don't care for crossover stuff. keep it to mods imo

but i wouldn't be upset if they did some themed stuff eventually, after they add all the factions and the game is in support mode

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
i don't care for crossover stuff. keep it to mods imo

but i wouldn't be upset if they did some themed stuff eventually, after they add all the factions and the game is in support mode

just seems funny to me…

“any ideas on what they should do next?”

“Cosmetics crossover with Dune!”

… like that’s not an idea.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: anonpuffs