Helldivers 2: We are constantly going to add free stuff. Looking to hire devs & expand. Updates & Patch Notes within. |UP| 4/11/24 New Premium Warbond

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
The CCU is now 700k 😲

this is great. I've had no issues the last two days, but if I were them i'd have some weekend special to incentivize people to log in and keep the momentum going but also to do a mini stress test to see how well things can work at this capacity.

They've done a great job though and I hope they can get a content drop out soon enough to keep things flowing.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
The CCU is now 700k 😲

"Unfortunately, we expect CCU to reach that level!":eek:

Black Friday Shopping GIF by NBC

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Also did Helldive became somehow easy? Been playing with lower lvl guys that still don't know much about the game and easily managed to finish the missions and extract. I think the Terminids are pretty tame vs Automatons. But the defend mission are insanely hard.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Also did Helldive became somehow easy? Been playing with lower lvl guys that still don't know much about the game and easily managed to finish the missions and extract. I think the Terminids are pretty tame vs Automatons. But the defend mission are insanely hard.

I think it depends on the planet liberation progress. The more it's liberated, the easier it becomes?

Reactions: Bo_Hazem
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
They lowered the difficulty of scouting the civilians, and some armor stuff was bugged so maybe fixed it. Other than that, if you are using the right weapons, stratagems etc. for the specific enemy type and mission type the game is easier.

Same goes with teamwork: good coordination and communication, and to be careful about where players are located to don't kill each other also helps.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
They need put these fires out so they can implement FSR3. After the story showing them using an engine that's been discontinued for 6 years, I'm getting worried.

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
One bug I've had is where my teammate reinforced into the evac shuttle and destroyed it so we couldn't go home. it's crazy I find this game infinitely more frustrating playing with a dumb team than just playing solo.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
One bug I've had is where my teammate reinforced into the evac shuttle and destroyed it so we couldn't go home. it's crazy I find this game infinitely more frustrating playing with a dumb team than just playing solo.
I had a bug in the "rescue personnel" mission where they froze and none would go into the rescue area. I was so mad!

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Arrowhead CEO: "I'm really happy and proud of the Arrowhead team for an amazing Achievement, the servers handled all Helldivers 2 players this weekend without problem. Now we have time to focus on improvements to the title and resume our original plan. Many exciting things upcoming!"​

Now can work on the title itself!!