Helldivers 2: We are constantly going to add free stuff. Looking to hire devs & expand. Updates & Patch Notes within. |UP| 4/11/24 New Premium Warbond

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Laser or Arc Gun?

For Arc, imo they need to increase the range for initial ray contact at least 70-100%. Damage output: 75% increase vs Automatons, 40-50% increase vs. Bugs. Range of interconnecting arc rays increased by about 30-40%. Friendly damage: in-line with laser guard drone - more like a sting, rather than an instant frying.
The arc. It's not meant for anti-heavy but it can clear a horde of the raiders and is reasonably effective vs the striders. But yeah the range could be better. It's really good on the bug missions with a ton of hunters

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
I beg to differ on the first. They can be very hectic when sounding the alarm and are masters at area denial and boxing you in. Imo, they're the most fun strategic wise. Good area denial via Obelisk.

Not sure with so much terrain complexity and deformity in H2 (as opposed to flat H1) if they'll be able to create the Obelisk. I'm sure it's giving Arrowhead a ton of problems as the walls need to more or less hug the terrain, in a semi straight line on the vertical. That collision code... :LOL:

I guess they can soften it up and make the wall a particulate effect, much easier to work with.
I was just talking about their general behaviour. Oh yeah they are relentless I mean who isn't in this game

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
The pink question marks appears when some asset of the character (like the backpack or a weapon) fails to load. Seems they put it there to let know something is missing:

Yeah Thnkfully it was a one time issue for me.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Yeah Thnkfully it was a one time issue for me.
I only had it once, but saw different players with it. Btw, I played a few matches in PC and didn't get the crashes.

Maybe they already fixed them on PC and the PS5 will be released later.

I think I have the accounts linked, but I think there isn't cross-save/cross-progression for those who get both versions :/

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Not easy. Simply do-able with a knowledgeable team.

If they were "easy" you could solo. Good luck with that!
Not necessarily and you should know the context I was saying it in. This is not a "solo" game in any form so for it to be "easy" doesn't mean I can beat it solo. Difficulty is subjective. With a team of four how the game was "created to play" on impossible I get through missions without much difficulty even with randoms, it's easy to me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I only had it once, but saw different players with it. Btw, I played a few matches in PC and didn't get the crashes.

Maybe they already fixed them on PC and the PS5 will be released later.

I think I have the accounts linked, but I think there isn't cross-save/cross-progression for those who get both versions :/
Ahhhhh maybe in terms of your PC experience.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
How are they going to monetize the game going forward? I was expecting seasons passes and stuff like that? (I was fine with it)
This. How are they and PS gonna make money from it.
Profits = more stable studios and more games. A

(And less moaning from people saying PS isnt making enough money, we need that fortnite money lol)

Last edited:

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
If Helldivers 2 was released by Nintendo with no server issues it would have a 90+ metacritic. This game is legitimately great.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
If Helldivers 2 was released by Nintendo with no server issues it would have a 90+ metacritic. This game is legitimately great.

Honestly, I think if it was released without any issues it would've been 90+ on PS/PC as well. It still suffers from technical issues, but they game is just too good.

Reactions: Nhomnhom