Helldivers 2: We are constantly going to add free stuff. Looking to hire devs & expand. Updates & Patch Notes within. |UP| 4/11/24 New Premium Warbond

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Yoooo just killed a whole next, loved it. They zoom after your ass 😂😂

Great addition, although thy annoying.
Yes, they are annoying. And difficult to kill with sniper rifle when close. Apparently there's an air-to-air stratagem coming, I assume to address them and potential additional flying enemies that could appear in the future.

I saw a funny video of a bug where one of these fuckers got stuck in a charger, making the charger fly. It was specially funny to see him flying with little wings. The title was "The flying charger doesn't exist. It can't hurt you".

• haha
Reactions: Bo_Hazem
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yes, they are annoying. And difficult to kill with sniper rifle when close. Apparently there's an air-to-air stratagem coming, I assume to address them and potential additional flying enemies that could appear in the future.

I saw a funny video of a bug where one of these fuckers got stuck in a charger, making the charger fly. It was specially funny to see him flying with little wings. The title was "The flying charger doesn't exist. It can't hurt you".
I had it gd time with them.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman

They're pretty easy with SMG's, assault rifles, and the new Sickle.

Reactions: Gediminas

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
In PC I'm still level 37, but already bought all stratagems and have 50K Requisition points. In the ship upgrades I only miss the highest one of each group, 6 in total.

In warbonds I'm in page 7 for the free and page 3 for the premium ones. I have Super Credits saved to get the next Warbond for free.

Saw many level 50s, I think they should raise the level cap to maybe level 100 or 200 and add related player titles but specially a lot of stratagems because I think it's where the main bottleneck is right now. To add way more ship upgrades would help, too because I think many people also maxed out them.

I think they should also allow us to select emote and victory poses during gameplay, both in the super destroyer and during missions. This would make them more useful and fun.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
In PC I'm still level 37, but already bought all stratagems and have 50K Requisition points. In the ship upgraades I only miss the highest one of each group, 6 in total.

In warbonds I'm in page 7 for the free and page 3 for the premium ones. I have Super Credits saved to get the next Warbond for free.

Saw many level 50s, I think they should raise the level cap to maybe level 100 or 200 and add related player titles but specially a lot of stratagems because I think it's where the main bottleneck is right now. To add way more ship upgrades would help, too because I think many people also maxed out them.

I think they should also allow us to select emote and victory poses during gameplay, both in the super destroyer and during missions. This would make them more useful and fun.
Yeah I been bought everything in warbond and I've been level 50 for like two weeks or more.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
The Quasar Cannon is my new meta after playing Railgun since day one. One shot to the head for Chargers, 2 shots to the head for Bile Titans, and 1 shot to the head of hulks or 2 front body shots, and I think around 2-3 shots for the tank. Amazing when playing with a competent team. Also amazing against distant cannon towers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamernyc78