Helldivers 2: We are constantly going to add free stuff. Looking to hire devs & expand. Updates & Patch Notes within. |UP| Dark Fluid Update.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
GMkr6d-XYAEIoDt.png

Yes this is in the Warbond thread.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Good news. Ideally I'd make two "big" release per month: if the 2nd Thursday of a month they release the Wardbond, then the 4th Thurdsay of that months I'd make the other release featuring new features or content, bugfixing, tweaks, rebalancing, etc. So we'd get something every couple weeks.

It really would be an update per month, the one of the 4th Thursday would include the Warbond of the next month but it wouldn't be unlocked until it's the time to do so.

Regarding rebalancing, I'd focus more on buffing the stuff that sucks than in nerfing the cool stuff. In an ideal world all weapons and stratagems would be very good, at least for some circumstances/enemy types/mission types. But would offer different playstyles so you could choose them depending on your preferences.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Good news. Ideally I'd make two "big" release per month: if the 2nd Thursday of a month they release the Wardbond, then the 4th Thurdsay of that months I'd make the other release featuring new features or content, bugfixing, tweaks, rebalancing, etc.

Regarding rebalancing, I'd focus more on buffing the stuff that sucks than in nerfing the cool stuff. In an ideal world all weapons and stratagems should be good, at least for some circumstances/enemy types/mission types. But would offer different playstyles so you could choose them depending on your preferences.
Thy can slow down now since servers stable and most things are QOL now.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Regarding patrols:

"we've concluded that it's not working as intended and we're changing it. There might be some minor tweaks, but overall we're reverting back to how patrols and spawn rate worked before the patch that changed them a few weeks ago. We believe that this is more or less how you currently want them to be."

This story is so cool:
https://www.gamesradar.com/games/th...-list-after-even-playstation-shared-the-love/

Last edited:

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
These guys have lost the plot... Work on actual content drops that adds to the game. All the unnecessary tweaks were so over the top and now they gonna have to work to gain back lost players too

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
These guys have lost the plot... Work on actual content drops that adds to the game. All the unnecessary tweaks were so over the top and now they gonna have to work to gain back lost players too

What bothers me most is the game was always marketed and presented as giving players overpowered weapons to face hordes of enemies on top of which they have to fulfill the objectives. Making stuff go boom is what was making the game fun, even with friendly fire.

Instead they have this guy whose sole purpose is to nerf all the weapons making them mostly useless. And at some point they have the warbonds, that people can pay with real money, releasing with good weapons that then get nerfed into oblivion a couple weeks after being purchased. This is just bait & switch.

I haven't been playing even 1/10th of the time I was before they nerfed the Eruptor. Shrapnel AoE is literally in the weapon's description and the Alexus guy simply took it off. Why?!

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I've been enjoying just the same but the Warbond weapons end up being trash due to nerfs and worrying so much about balance.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yeah seems they are trying to hard to keep things balanced. This, isn't PvP so tht isn't tht serious.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Yeah seems they are trying to hard to keep things balanced. This, isn't PvP so tht isn't tht serious.
I saw a video of the devs struggling on like difficulty 6. I feel like they aren't really getting a good feel of what it's like on higher difficulties

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I saw a video of the devs struggling on like difficulty 6. I feel like they aren't really getting a good feel of what it's like on higher difficulties
Really? Thts crazy. After the first week everything I did was straight on Suicide.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Really? Thts crazy. After the first week everything I did was straight on Suicide.
I only play on helldive and basically only a few guns are viable. If you pick worse guns you start needing your teammates to compensate, feels bad.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Helldivers 2 players are facing one of the most important Major Orders to date that is set to shake up the future of the game as it is the first step to The Illuminate making their presence known in the Galactic War. The current Major Order calls for players to drill Dark Fluid into Meridia causing its destruction and wiping it from the galaxy. Unfortunately, there has been an issue with the mission that has made it virtually impossible for players to complete.

With two days left before the end of the Major Order, Arrowhead Game Studios has addressed the issue in the latest 1.000.305 patch.

Helldivers 2 1.000.305 Patch Notes​

Earlier today, Arrowhead Game Studios released the 1.000.305 update to fix the issue with the Operation: Enduring Peace mission that was causing enemies to spawn on the drill, causing it to be destroyed quickly which prevented players from completing the mission.