Helldivers 2 will require Steam players to sign in with PSN account, led to review bombing games & refunds. |UP| Gamers organizing to revert reviews.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Steam suffers constant hack attempts, while the last significant attack on PNS was in 2011 (and has since become quite stable)

Using data breach excuses is laughable. Mind you that bunch of PC gamers have a Ubisoft account, yet Ubisoft was hacked 5 months ago, few days after Insomniac one. Who bitched having Ubi account? No one. Fucking hypocrites

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
Are you retarded you said it's different for epic because they own Fortnite & blizzard own diablo 4 , Sony owns Helldivers it's got fuck all to do with steam valve barely make games anymore & just host everyone else's games & take their 30% cut they should be apologising when they're profiting off it without spending a penny on it
So much for calling people retarded, I got a stroke trying to read your reply.

I have nothing against you, but I like xollowsob enough that I rather not see him getting called that.

Film Festival Smh GIF by Atlanta Jewish Film Festival

• Heart
Reactions: xollowsob

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Plenty of reason was given, maybe read?

Stating facts isn't hating, what is this? middle school?

You know nothing about me but you assume im an xbox users, you guys live in a bubble
Why would you even care about what happens on PSN to some random people in other countries for a game you don't even play? There is no motivation there unless you're a fucking loser with no life. If it was a EA game you wouldn't be here that's for sure.

It's obvious why this one is blowing up.

Y'all are hurting bad since the 3rd-party news and you're using this as ammo 🤣

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
The time you wasted here whining you could have created 10 PSN accounts.
It's not a time issue. It's the weakest defense you could come up with. "Just bend over and let them do it, it only takes 2 minutes". But I have said it all, gl to you people in your gaming lives.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: xollowsob

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
Why would you even care about what happens on PSN to some random people in other countries for a game you don't even play? There is no motivation there unless you're a fucking loser with no life. If it was a EA game you wouldn't be here that's for sure.

Oh yeah, why should gamers care what happens to other poor games in poor countries? Nice thinking bro

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

it was the same with EA, when they fired near 900 people, and no one cared at all, but Sony Fired and the hell broke loose. these people are no lifers.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
He has a link on his profile. It's Yuniac the same username and he doesn't have the game. He does have Hellblade tho 💀
Hellblade is great and I will be pre-ordering 2nd soon though. Thanks for all those profile visits.

I think your problem is that you think you are the center of the world, you and your sony so everything is personal, if you don't own the game then it's not an issue because it will never happen to any other game in the future, right?

You guys also seem to think everyone is out to hate on Sony, lol no one gives a fuck.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
So much for calling people retarded, I got a stroke trying to read your reply.

I have nothing against you, but I like xollowsob enough that I rather not see him getting called that.

Film Festival Smh GIF by Atlanta Jewish Film Festival
I'm fed up of people asking if Sony owns companies when it has no relevance what so ever I said they own the IP which they do & if you can't read anything without punctuation that's a you problem I'm not writing an essay so I'm not going to bother with it

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
so why are you whining here 2 hours?
Talking is not whining. Once you can agree to that we can talk further.

You, and many others here, don't even play on PC, so why are you remotely interested in this particular topic?

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Oh yeah, why should gamers care what happens to other poor games in poor countries? Nice thinking bro

How are poor gamers suffering here.

Theres nothings stopping them creating an account of another country.

I have a Japanese and US account to go with my UK account.
Hellblade is great and I will be pre-ordering 2nd soon though. Thanks for all those profile visits.

I think your problem is that you think you are the center of the world, you and your sony so everything is personal, if you don't own the game then it's not an issue because it will never happen to any other game in the future, right?

You guys also seem to think everyone is out to hate on Sony, lol no one gives a fuck.

Well isn’t that obvious?

You don’t even own the game and here you are whining as though you have lost stocks in Steam.

Also let’s be honest you don’t give a shit about poor gamers from poor countries.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

Go buy Helldivers 2 and then you'll have a leg to stand on. You have until tonight before I search in your list. It better be there.

• fire
Reactions: anonpuffs

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
How are poor gamers suffering here.

Theres nothings stopping them creating an account of another country.

I have a Japanese and US account to go with my UK account.

Well isn’t that obvious?

You don’t even own the game and here you are whining as though you have lost stocks in Steam.

Also let’s be honest you don’t give a shit about poor gamers from poor countries.
Let's be honest, sure, you people don't even play on PC but are willing to talk for 2 hours about why a PC only change is good or bad, why?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Go buy Helldivers 2 and then you'll have a leg to stand on. You have until tonight before I search in your list. It better be there.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Handshake GIF

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Let's be honest, sure, you people don't even play on PC but are willing to talk for 2 hours about why a PC only change is good or bad, why?

Let me be honest here, I was playing on PC before you were probably born.

Guarantee you.

• brain
Reactions: Yuniac