Helldivers CEO destroys @PC_Focus_ false reporting

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
It's not so well optimized. PS5 can only get 60fps at 1080. The Finals targets 1440p or better, gets pretty consistent 60, looks a lot better, has more players and more dynamic, destructible environments. Not to shit talk Helldiver, but tech is not its strength in any capacity.
The engine they used is supposedly dog shit so I'd say they did a great job given what they worked with , unlike Bethesda with star flop lol

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
No idea what it is lol is it some kind of anti aliasing or something
No, it’s upscaling. There’s nothing wrong with upscaling but that’s supposed to be a last resort after proper optimization is complete. But now these developers don’t even bother optimizing their games and just rely on dlss/fsr to do it for them….

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
The engine they used is supposedly dog shit so I'd say they did a great job given what they worked with , unlike Bethesda with star flop lol

Sure whatever, the game is good. Why do I care as a player if the engine they chose was really hard to work with, but they did their best? The same visuals running at 90+fps would be nice, and not out of step with what's possible.

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Artistic tools in the toolbox. Free extra frames per second. Much less engineering power to include compared with deeper CPU optimization in a 6 years past end of life engine.
It literally doesn't offer anything that actually makes gameplay better for the player? Waste of GPU resources

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Sure whatever, the game is good. Why do I care as a player if the engine they chose was really hard to work with, but they did their best? The same visuals running at 90+fps would be nice, and not out of step with what's possible.
Well you obviously do care since you're complaining about it being 1080p 60 FPS , I'd rather that than I slightly higher resolution capped at 30fps 🤣

• brain
Reactions: flaccidsnake