Helldivers: multi-squad raids a possibility and in the "difficult to implement" but idea phase.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

When asked about multi-squad raids, Johan Pilestedt, Helldivers 2 creative director and Arrowhead CEO, claims: “It actually exists in the ‘wild ideas but probably too hard to do’ section of future content”. That’s right, the hottest PS5 exclusive right now could be seeing large groups of Helldivers joining forces for epic missions in the future.

Reactions: GameCritic
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Ahhhhh mannnn plz! On certain extreme difficulties and above this would fit right in!!!

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I'd include vehicles:

Imagine a convertible Wipout-like convertible ship, like the Sparrows from Destiny but with a turret in the back to deliver democracy, like the Warthog from Halo. One player drives it, other one shoots.

There could be a variant that instead of a turret it has cargo for ammo, like the ammo backpack.

Having these kind of Helldivers vehicles would help to maybe make a racing crossover with Wipeout and Destiny in the future. Or to include guest Wipeout and Destiny skins for the Helldivers 2 vehicles.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
S
I'd include vehicles:

Imagine a convertible Wipout-like convertible ship, like the Sparrows from Destiny but with a turret in the back to deliver democracy, like the Warthog from Halo. One player drives it, other one shoots.

There could be a variant that instead of a turret it has cargo for ammo, like the ammo backpack.

Having these kind of Helldivers vehicles would help to maybe make a racing crossover with Wipeout and Destiny in the future. Or to include guest Wipeout and Destiny skins for the Helldivers 2 vehicles.
Starhawk did all of this and aerial flights with mechs. It got slack but I enjoyed tht game.

Reactions: flaccidsnake

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
I want a strategem that temporarily boosts your health and gives you a baseball bat to smash bugs and send them flying.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Endless potential with this game. I hope they get more creative with the plantets / Biomes too. Drop us a Gas Giant planet with extrene weather and gravity while we at it.