Hello Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
So i was just Perma Banned from GAF and i went out with a bang too lol

Anyways want to say that although i lean more towards Xbox & PC than PlayStation & wile most of you guys here are PlayStation fans
I hope that i am welcome here to have a gaming discussion without having my views & opinion about gaming be call trolling
I also hope that Mods here are tolerant and acually let everyone discuss gaming even if we don't agree on things

That is all i ask

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
We started this forum to be wide open to all games and or systems.
Talk freely and respectfully to all and we will all get along.
So we Welcome you to the forums and hope you enjoy your stay!
God Of War Kratos Nod GIF by PlayStation

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

Anyways want to say that although i lean more towards Xbox & PC than PlayStation & wile most of you guys here are PlayStation fans
I hope that i am welcome here to have a gaming discussion without having my views & opinion about gaming be call trolling
I also hope that Mods here are tolerant and acually let everyone discuss gaming even if we don't agree on things

That is all i ask
This place is a fresh start for everyone.

Open minds and open opinions regardless of which plastic box you prefer. We just want to talk games. No BS, no ideologies, no politics, just fun shit.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022

That is all i ask
You're more than welcome here :)

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022

That is all i ask

I got your back Ban brother :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Craig of War

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
Nice! I sent you a pm with invite but I think they banned you before it arrived lol.
This place is nice. Very ironic that place with all the bad apples from other forums is more civilised and friendly than expected.
Reminds me of gothic 1 lol.

@Sircaw and @Bryank75 run this place so we are officially screw… in great hands!
I never really interact with Sircaw or Bryank wile i was on GAF so i don't really know them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.