Henry is coming back to see us *again [Warhorse Studio New Game Announcement]

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
The makers of Kingdom Come Deliverance will be announcing their new game next week on April 18th.

From the screenshot below it looks to be midieval at the least, and perhaps a continuation of the story. I am personally hoping for a return of their hard but gratifying combat and great story/character progression, with a little less launch jank, along with Console + PC day 1. This remains one of my favorite RPGs of the last decade.

*Will Update with Trailer upon announcement

If you have not played Kingdom Come Deliverance a few videos for y’all:

5 Year Anniversary Trailer

A Fun (But Long) video about the swordfighting in the game

Reactions: Zzero
OP
OP
Sloane_Ranger

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
I love rpgs but I could never get into this RPG. It's too empty and bland. Hopefully the sequel draws me in

It definatly is not like most RPGs - I think that is what drew me so deeply in were the characters and plot, it had a mix of action and just common everyday existing during the time. It just transported me and made me feel the story. Definately a polarizing title to be sure.

OP
OP
Sloane_Ranger

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
This has like 98% chance of being a sequel to Kingdom Come Deliverance in some sense right?
I assume so. But there were a lot of things happening in the area from a power structure level - it could be a parrallel story about what was happening in other big cities - but yeah my guess is a continuation of Henry’s journey as they posted a recent pic of the actor who played Henry like a week or so ago.

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
I hope this is the most based game on earth so the purple place loses it. And also a rig melter just like the alpha version of kingdom come deliverance which STILL has to be topped the way I see it.
You are not wrong the malding has started already, I will buy 2 copies of this game now.

Reactions: Sloane_Ranger
OP
OP
Sloane_Ranger

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
Just take our survival need to eat drink and sleep and add a normal save option and it would be awesome
Not a fan of Savior Schnapps? JK. I was facinated by the save system - you could save at bath houses, by sleeping in a bed, or by drinking. I agree though - a “normal” save version would be nice for accessibility.

Did you ever try the hardcore perks? I did a harcore playthough with almost all turned on - eating became quite the chore.

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Whatever game it is I'll buy it. KCD was fantastic and added a depth to FPS medieval style RPGs that raised the bar for the genre.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Sloane_Ranger
OP
OP
Sloane_Ranger

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
Interesting post by Warhorse at the end of March - before they began teasing that something may be happening. Makes me wonder if the new KCD is in fact a Prequel:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sloane_Ranger

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
Quick Update: Possible change of time period for the game. The most recent post from Warhorse shows a man wearing a leather bomber jacket in a cathedral. Haircut + pose + jacket makes me think of WWII. Or this could just be a historian who idtroduces the trailer? Who knows?

Last edited: