Hi-Fi Rush adds Dualsense support on Steam and MS Store (icons, Adaptive Triggers)

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
I love this note:

• Fixed a bunch of completely embarrassing typos, misspellings and grammatical errors in menus, costume names, tutorials and VLOGs that our Director was too incompetent to spot when editing. He has been dealt with accordingly.
In light of today's news the director was probably fired.

• haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
I've been playing HiFi Rush on Steam with my DualSense controller plugged into my PC and the haptics bring this game to another level!! 10x more enjoyable than when I played it with my Xbox controller. Also right when you boot up the game, this is one of the intro screens.

Definitely gonna double dip on this if we get a PS5 physical release, we better!

image.png

24 Jun 2022
I've been playing HiFi Rush on Steam with my DualSense controller plugged into my PC and the haptics bring this game to another level!! 10x more enjoyable than when I played it with my Xbox controller. Also right when you boot up the game, this is one of the intro screens.

Definitely gonna double dip on this if we get a PS5 physical release, we better!

image.png

Welp, there it is. PS5 port imminent. Guess the other stuff the leaker of this talked about is also very likely true (including Microsoft's future direction for gaming hardware).

XboxERA is probably in shambles today between this and the layoff news. Also: 100% expecting HiFi Rush to also land on the Switch 2 at its launch (maybe with extra content).

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

image.png
Isn't that normal for a PC game with DualSense support? Not saying it's not coming to PS5 but I don't think that's confirmation.

Reactions: Systemshock2023

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
XboxERA is probably in shambles today between this and the layoff news. Also: 100% expecting HiFi Rush to also land on the Switch 2 at its launch (maybe with extra content).
They take shit news and pretend they didnt swallow it and dont look back. Its been like that since the Phil Spencer leaks and even before. Nothing harms there ego’s.
They have a mental gymnastics level like no other fanbase in history.

Xbox goes 3rd party and cancels consoles. “Hey we finally won, now we move onto cloud gaming. Sony and Nintendo are lagging behind us.”

Thirty7ven

30 Dec 2023
Considering it’s a rhythm/music action game I always find it hilarious how some people in the media talk about how a great fit the game would be on switch, just because it’s cell shaded, when in fact the game would be best on PS5 because of dual sense and 3D audio/Atmos(lag free).

On that latter note, it’s interesting how I read/hear people talk about Atmos on Xbox when it’s unusable because of lag, and if you want to use it on headphones you have to pay for it. Do people just not notice the blatant lag?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Considering it’s a rhythm/music action game I always find it hilarious how some people in the media talk about how a great fit the game would be on switch, just because it’s cell shaded, when in fact the game would be best on PS5 because of dual sense and 3D audio/Atmos(lag free).

On that latter note, it’s interesting how I read/hear people talk about Atmos on Xbox when it’s unusable because of lag, and if you want to use it on headphones you have to pay for it. Do people just not notice the blatant lag?
imagine thinking xbox reviewers play games on xbox

Impulse

21 Apr 2023
Something I don't see covered is how they literally have Steam-exclusive cosmetics in this patch.

Literally keeping content away from their own console, if that's not a sign we won't see any more Xboxes then I don't know what is.

24 Jun 2022
Something I don't see covered is how they literally have Steam-exclusive cosmetics in this patch.

Literally keeping content away from their own console, if that's not a sign we won't see any more Xboxes then I don't know what is.

Phil Spencer probably: "We don't want Xbox console owners to feel like they're second-class citizens".

Microsoft Gaming: Steam-exclusive HiFi Rush cosmetics (because even if the game didn't sell a lot, it sold most of what it did on Steam)

Impulse

21 Apr 2023
Phil Spencer probably: "We don't want Xbox console owners to feel like they're second-class citizens".

Microsoft Gaming: Steam-exclusive HiFi Rush cosmetics (because even if the game didn't sell a lot, it sold most of what it did on Steam)
It's fucking astounding how they didn't at least bother to make a texture that's Xbox-exclusive. Like wtf.

Reactions: PS_ROCKS