Hi-Fi Rush Anniversary Update Has PS5/Switch Exclusive T-Shirt Textures in Game Files

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

"In your dreams" says toxic fanboy xbot

Little does he know, xbox's motto this gen is "power your dreams"

white teeth troll GIF

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Don Matrick has more exclusives
GFSfyBdXMAA__0_

GFSfyPfWIAANREu
When they realize the sales from PS and Nintendo will cover with huge profits over any Xbox not sold lol in fact all Xbots can stop to buy games or anything from Xbox and the sales from others platforms will still shines over what Xbox lose.

BTW the Microsoft CEO mandated Xbox to release game sim others platforms yo become profitable.

Xbox team, that really did a bad job since Xbox One, just have to accept and work to that happen.

MS’s CEO doesn’t care about Xbots fanboys… just about the money.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
This is what happens when your whole personality is based around cheerleading for a brand, as if you're part of a cult. The sad thing is that these people are mentally ill and they need support, but they are also too far gone to understand that. Unfortunately playstation has a few of these, not nearly as rabbid, but also defending the brand of any criticism, no matter how valid it is.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
When they realize the sales from PS and Nintendo will cover with huge profits over any Xbox not sold lol in fact all Xbots can stop to buy games or anything from Xbox and the sales from others platforms will still shines over what Xbox lose.

BTW the Microsoft CEO mandated Xbox to release game sim others platforms yo become profitable.

Xbox team, that really did a bad job since Xbox One, just have to accept and work to that happen.

MS’s CEO doesn’t care about Xbots fanboys… just about the money.

I suspect the majority of the people losing it on Twitter were all for the Zenimax, ABK, etc. acquisitions. And wanted them to keep buying. Well, this is the outcome of spending that much money. There's no way to make a return on that investment with their present strategy so time for a new one. Agreed on Nadella's priorities too. It's Phil who normally placates them but he's been pleasantly silent throughout all this.

Reactions: ethomaz

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
I guess the limit these bots will say "you don't need an xbox console" is when you include "you need other consoles" to play their games. PC and mobile was niche to them, but now they are the niche.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I suspect the majority of the people losing it on Twitter were all for the Zenimax, ABK, etc. acquisitions. And wanted them to keep buying. Well, this is the outcome of spending that much money. There's no way to make a return on that investment with their present strategy so time for a new one. Agreed on Nadella's priorities too. It's Phil who normally placates them but he's been pleasantly silent throughout all this.

Even better, they were all "When everybody plays, we all win" and now that their games are going to other platforms, they are crying. Xbox is only selling them what they promised before, for once.

Reactions: laynelane

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
I look forward to the reports about the completion rate being higher on the PlayStation or switch than the Xbox. Then the bots will spin it saying those platforms was dry and needed an Xbox game to play. Personally I will not buy a game that has an Xbox games studio “stench”, I’ll just play them if it ever hits Plus instead

TheLastOfSnatcher

6 Feb 2023
I have yet to play a single Xbox natural home grown game from Spencer era that I loved more than Don Mattricks games.

We went from KI, Sunset, Quantum Break, Titanfall 1, Dead Rising 3 to Grounded, Battletoads, Gears 5, Sea of Piss, Letdown 3 and Bleeding Ass.