Hi-Fi Rush Anniversary Update Has PS5/Switch Exclusive T-Shirt Textures in Game Files

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
I've still got no interest in this game, but the meltdowns from the more insane Xbox fanboys will be fun to see.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
The flood gates are officially open here come the Xbox ex-exclusives.

Hoping for Fligth Simulator on PSVR2 to drive Xbots insane.

• Shake
Reactions: Cool hand luke

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Is this real or you're just having fun 🤣

Tango would die right away if they were independent. Their games don't sell.

take it with a grain of salt, but yes, i've gotten a random DM from someone who appears to work at Tango.

The official announcement of hifi rush will come at the next nintendo direct.

Tango is also actively looking at ways to get out of xbox. They were swept up in the buyout against their will.

They specifically signed with Bethesda as a multiplatform publisher. No way did they ever intend to make games exclusively for the last place machine that doesn't sell worth a damn in their home country.

As a Japanese studio, Tango was put in a very dangerous situation by Bethesda/xbox.They've limited their reach. And tango wants out, fast.

Mikami bailing was the first step.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
take it with a grain of salt, but yes, i've gotten a random DM from someone who appears to work at Tango.

Tango is also actively looking at ways to get out of xbox. They were swept up in the buyout against their will.

They specifically signed with Bethesda as a multiplatform publisher. No way did they ever intend to make games exclusively for the last place machine that doesn't sell worth a damn in their home country.

As a Japanese studio, Tango was put in a very dangerous situation by Bethesda/xbox.They've limited their reach. And tango wants out, fast.

It makes sense

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
GFYFdiGa4AAlYin.jpg

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023

Do you also happen to see Mikami at Arch 5 on Saturday night?

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Ready for the meltdowns. I have a Series X but haven't made time for this game, but apparently it's quite good.
It might not be, rhythm game fans just claim that every rhythm game is the best thing ever. You hear it about Parapa, Rhythm Heaven, Oenden, Necrodancer, this, etc.