Hi Fi Rush being stuck on Xbox/PC hampered the game's exposure

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
This is either an ambassador or someone with severe issues.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
If you didn't copy paste this topic from me here I would have never known about this site or forum :)
So yeah, hope I have a good time here.

BTW the OP is a topic I made on GameFAQs so if you have beef with the TC it's my topic originally, they just pasted it over for some reason.
It's not the first time OP does that. I'm not sure why?

This is not even a recent topic. Why copy/paste it here as a new thread 🤣

Too lazy to write it yourself @Box 🤣

• haha
Reactions: JAHGamer

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
I had my cousin boot it up on his Xbox so I could play it, after watching him play for a few minutes I declined to try the game anymore. Looked boring as hell. The game only has attention because it's a Bethesda Xbox exclusive, had this been from a no name dev and wasn't exclusive nobody would care.

29 Dec 2023
Skopje, Macedonia
The comapny or platform have no impact on my enjoyment of a game. I just think it's an awesome game, it looks stunning and feels like you're playing a moving comic with the checkered shading and all. Gameplay is fast paced, linear and FUN! You can either try to get good at combat by following the beat or just set it so following the beat isn't mandatory, either one is fine, the game is an absolute blast. Just pure fun.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Nah it is recent, I made it yesterday on GameFAQs
@Box is a proud plagiarizer 😂😂 he copied a reddit thread a few days ago. I wonder how many of his other posts are just copied and pasted from other sites 🤣

The comapny or platform have no impact on my enjoyment of a game. I just think it's an awesome game, it looks stunning and feels like you're playing a moving comic with the checkered shading and all. Gameplay is fast paced, linear and FUN! You can either try to get good at combat by following the beat or just set it so following the beat isn't mandatory, either one is fine, the game is an absolute blast. Just pure fun.
I agree 100%, HiFi Rush was an amazing breath of fresh air. I dislike Xbox but if they release a game, I'll still give it a try. Plus Xbox had nothing to do with HiFi Rush anyways, so even if you dislike Xbox, the game itself doesn't deserve that treatment. They just got lucky Bethesda had it in development for years.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters