Hidetaka Miyazaki 'knows for a fact' other FromSoftware devs want a Bloodborne PC port: 'If I say I want one, I'll get in trouble, but it's nothing I'

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Sony knows they got the crown jewel to the Souls genre they aren't porting them yet.

They'll probably do something for the anniversary next year? But it's clear they are aware of Bloodborne's status.

• Shake
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Obviously, specially considering he'd get more money from the game.

Who knows when (maybe once they have some Nixxes team free), but make sure some day Sony will port it. This type of games work specially well on PC.

What I have heard, is that Bloodborne Remake (not Remaster) is being developed internally at Fromsoftware. They are receiving assistance from one of Sony's support studios for technical assets. It's spoken of to be a PS6 project. Also there is no Bloodborne sequel following, they will rather make a new IP for Sony.
What we publicly heard from Miyazaki is that he personally thinks that a remaster or remake for the current generation would be too similar, and that he thinks that it would make more sense to keep at least a couple of generations of difference to differentiate enough both versions, as happened in Demon's Souls.

Seems that someone took these public statement and with hopeful thinking added the rest.

Last edited:

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
I’m in the side there experimenting what work and not work.

I don’t think they will ever port a R&C or Sackboy game again.

You would think after the success of Elden Ring they would port DS and BB.

The only explanation is they are remaking BB from ground up.

• angry
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Bloodborne PC port running at 60 fps with no PS5 patch is what I expect at this point.
Sony push PC port so hard PS no longer known for exclusive its known for time exclusive that will get ported.

Devs pushing hard on PS going day n date I don’t blame em Sony gave PS studios a inch porting there games to extract more profit/growth instead of lowering scale/budget & making PS studios multi team producing games in different genre/styles to bring new audiences outside PS platform to invest & funnel them onto PS console, PS+/subscription & game/mtx sells on its own platform.

Reactions: Nhomnhom

SSfox

Enter The Fox
21 Jun 2022
Shadow Moses
It's never happening unless Sony is ultra dumb to no limit

If I have to guess I think Sony are holding a Bloodborne remake for PS6 launch. Unless they don't have interest in selling consoles anymore like another dumb retard company then yeah I can see them release their last exclusive on PC and Switch 2.