HipHopGamer claims Rockstar and Sony's partnership will go beyond marketing rights for GTA 6, Rockstar will partner with Sony to make a GTA TV Show

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
he even states MS will parner with Netflix for games on the catalog of the service, Sony will partner with HBO (Max), you'll be able to play The Last Of Us on the service, not only just watch the show, so it makes even more sense for Sony to acquire WB? 🤔
They should defo go for WB. But I doubt they will. Plenty of IP’s movies, cartoons and games.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
He sometimes has been wrong, but also has been right many times. And he's a very nice, fun, cool and passionate guy always with a very positive attitude. He has been in a ton of industry events and knows a lot of people both in the top and low level regarding job positions. I have minimum a couple common mutual friends with him.

I wish him the best.
I enjoy his channel but I cant remember a time he got something right PS4 onwards?

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
I enjoy his channel but I cant remember a time he got something right PS4 onwards?
He revealed that Sony would publish Lost Soul Aside 6 years before it was announced. And that it would be a PS5 exclusive.

Talked about PS Now/ PS Plus revamp 2 years before PS+ extra/premium tiers came out.

Said that ps1/ps2 games would come natively to ps5 and would be added to the service, which they slowly have been.

And he also talked about Sony having a larger emphasis on accessibility this generation, which they obviously have been.

Said that PSVR2 would be compatible with PC, 2 years before the PSVR2 even came out.

Also teased MGS3 remake and a full Astro Bot game long before everyone else.

There’s more I’m forgetting. But I’m telling you guys HHG definitely knows what he’s talking about. If something he talked about hasn’t happened yet, it eventually will. He doesn’t get fed info by executives a few weeks in advance like Jez and Tom Warren. And he doesn’t rely on YouTube backend.

Check out this YouTube video and see how spot on he was about everything. People only clown him for the hot/cold controller patent and ignore everything else he’s been right about. And who knows that might be a ps6 feature.

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
I'm glad he called out Tom Warren.
He should do the same to Jeff Grubb, Digital Foundry, Tom Henderson, etc.

Reactions: kuzon

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
He revealed that Sony would publish Lost Soul Aside 6 years before it was announced. And that it would be a PS5 exclusive.

Talked about PS Now/ PS Plus revamp 2 years before PS+ extra/premium tiers came out.

Said that ps1/ps2 games would come natively to ps5 and would be added to the service, which they slowly have been.

And he also talked about Sony having a larger emphasis on accessibility this generation, which they obviously have been.

Said that PSVR2 would be compatible with PC, 2 years before the PSVR2 even came out.

Also teased MGS3 remake and a full Astro Bot game long before everyone else.

There’s more I’m forgetting. But I’m telling you guys HHG definitely knows what he’s talking about. If something he talked about hasn’t happened yet, it eventually will. He doesn’t get fed info by executives a few weeks in advance like Jez and Tom Warren. And he doesn’t rely on YouTube backend.

Check out this YouTube video and see how spot on he was about everything. People only clown him for the hot/cold controller patent and ignore everything else he’s been right about. And who knows that might be a ps6 feature.

Cool.
The PS1/PS2 games he was talking about since before PS4 released so I wont give him that but seems like he got alot right