Hogwarts Legacy Discussion & Hype

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
HOGWARTS - LEGACY
DISCUSSION & HYPE

Hogwarts-Legacy-delay-2023.jpeg

Feel free to discuss the game, but leave politics outside.

Official Cinematic Trailer

Gameplay

Collection of related threads

Last edited:

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Day 1. pre-ordered collectors edition and standard edition, just in case collectors edition won't come in time.
collectors edition of course has 3 days early access but with these retailers you never know. so just in case bought an extra copy.

very excited about the game, what kind of adventures it will offer :)

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
As I've often said, I am not a Harry Potter fan but this seems like a really fun magic game... so I'm definitely in for day 1.

I like the idea that you could be good or evil, I hope the choices are meaningful and maybe you get special gated magic for each path. Or magic that is only discover-able on a certain path.

I always found it a bit strange that wizards used broomsticks to fly in HP, I thought that was supposed to be for witches exclusively.... certainly growing up that was pretty consistent in stories etc.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
The game is going to sell like crazy.

To think that this amazing woman's books almost never saw the light of day

"J.K. Rowling's pitch for 'Harry Potter was rejected 12 times"​

harry potter GIF

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
As I've often said, I am not a Harry Potter fan but this seems like a really fun magic game... so I'm definitely in for day 1.

I like the idea that you could be good or evil, I hope the choices are meaningful and maybe you get special gated magic for each path. Or magic that is only discover-able on a certain path.

I always found it a bit strange that wizards used broomsticks to fly in HP, I thought that was supposed to be for witches exclusively.... certainly growing up that was pretty consistent in stories etc.
We all know the real reason you are interested in the game.

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
Score review ratings

IGN 86%
Kutako 3%
Windows Central 100%
Push Square 8.5/10
@adamsapple no game pass, 20% complete trash edition (if on game pass, the second coming of christ 10/10)
@Elder Legend er legend gaming (no review code)

Resetera
crowd riot GIF

Don't get to upset Elder, it's some harmless fun :love:

Hold the front door.

Lower that Windows Central score, if its not on gamepass its an immediate 10% off

• brain
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Sircaw and Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I just hope that the magic and battles at the very least equal and hopefully surpass that of being a mage in Elden Ring.

Duel GIF by Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
I just hope that the magic and battles at the very least equal and hopefully surpass that of being a mage in Elden Ring.

Duel GIF by Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore
draco malfoy reus GIF

Make the awkward Voldemort hug an emote!

I hope for the same, might have to put the game on hard for intense magic fights

• party
Reactions: Bryank75

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Score review ratings

IGN 86%
Kutako 3%
Windows Central 100%
Push Square 8.5/10
@adamsapple no game pass, 20% complete trash edition (if on game pass, the second coming of christ 10/10)
@Elder Legend er legend gaming (no review code)

Resetera
crowd riot GIF

Don't get to upset Elder, it's some harmless fun :love:
Already? Game will be fine, I'll be getting it at a later date since I'll be too busy with Monster Hunter Rise for the next few weeks.
@Sircaw what is this 3% about? What's the scale?