Hogwarts legacy

OP
OP
Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I didn't buy it not bc of anything to do with woke, idc about if a game is woke or not. I just didn't have the time when it launched and i was busy with psvr2, also i am just not a huge fan of harry potter. It's just a game I'll probably end up missing out on until years later
I bought it but that did piss me off Its a female npc with an obvious male voice set in the world where you can do magic 🤣

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
I'm not religious , I've got rosary beads tattooed on me but only because I've always liked how they look 🤣 & I wouldn't expect Christianity in Japan either so you're teaching me alot
It is Hokkaido, 1/3 of Christians in Japan were there. :ROFLMAO:

Also from the high school I graduated, United States and France always get idolized and romanticized.

The best thing back in the 90s in my area was beside from Gameboy's Pokemon, Yugioh, Kamen Raiden, Pocket Pet, Playstation/Nintendo 64,

are Hot Wheels/Power Rangers which is western stuffs.

Saying Western stuffs doesn't have presence in Japan is ways wrong 🤣

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
I bought Hogwarts Legacy on PC day 1 because I had a steam gift card and the port was pretty trash, it was a non stop stutter fest. I quit after about 10ish hours and plan to go back eventually. I did really enjoy what I played of it though

That's the last time I buy a game on PC before checking the performance, I wish I would've just bought it on PS5 instead

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
It is Hokkaido, 1/3 of Christians in Japan were there. :ROFLMAO:

Also from the high school I graduated, United States and France always get idolized and romanticized.

The best thing back in the 90s in my area was beside from Gameboy's Pokemon, Yugioh, Kamen Raiden, Pocket Pet, Playstation/Nintendo 64,

are Hot Wheels/Power Rangers which is western stuffs.

Saying Western stuffs doesn't have presence in Japan is ways wrong 🤣
Wait, isn't power rangers like... a copy of the super sentai thing? That's japanese lol

• haha
OP
OP
Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
The us probably threatened Japan with another nuke to make them respect them dunno about France though theyre cowards 🤣, I used to watch Yu-Gi-Oh & had cards & everything

OP
OP
Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I bought Hogwarts Legacy on PC day 1 because I had a steam gift card and the port was pretty trash, it was a non stop stutter fest. I quit after about 10ish hours and plan to go back eventually. I did really enjoy what I played of it though

That's the last time I buy a game on PC before checking the performance, I wish I would've just bought it on PS5 instead
Get it on ps5 when it's on sale it runs fine & is a great game I had the ending spoiled for me by trans cunts but still really enjoyed it

• sad
Reactions: JAHGamer

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Wait, isn't power rangers like... a copy of the super sentai thing? That's japanese lol
It is, they just renamed it to Power Rangers because it cooler.

To be fair Kamen Rider(not sure I pronouce it correctly?) is more well-known here.

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
I'd love to go to Japan but I don't think ID like the food
Best time to go in Spring, Kanto's summer is melting and Sapparo's winter is hell for non-natives

Also Sapparo in Spring is beautiful, so makes sure to go there first.
I think you better off visit smaller stores in town rather than restaurants in Sapparo are fking expensive, most likely because they expect travellers as their main customers, not natives.

Don't visit curated food sites, they gonna grind your pockets hard.

I am definitely not a travell agency shills, also use SHITBOX for 15% off :ROFLMAO:

Also don't go to Okinawa, it is just the generic domestic tropical beach for Japanese, everything is quite expensive and qualities in not that good. Go to Bali instead.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Best time to go in Spring, Kanto's summer is melting and Sapparo's winter is hell for non-natives

Also Sapparo in Spring is beautiful, so makes sure to go there first.
I think you better off visit smaller stores in town rather than restaurants in Sapparo are fking expensive, most likely because they expect travellers as their main customers, not natives.

Don't visit curated food sites, they gonna grind your pockets hard.

I am definitely not a travell agency shills, also use SHITBOX for 15% off :ROFLMAO:

Also don't go to Okinawa, it is just the generic domestic tropical beach for Japanese, everything is quite expensive and qualities in not that good. Go to Bali instead.
Is there alot if arcades their?

Last edited: