MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Last edited:

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
I love how Hollolens and Illumiroom were supposed to be XB things, and HL not up to par, and Illumiroom sold-on. Still waiting on Minecraft RTX over here guys...

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I love how Hollolens and Illumiroom were supposed to be XB things, and HL not up to par, and Illumiroom sold-on. Still waiting on Minecraft RTX over here guys...
You'll be waiting along with Milo and all the other bs they've floundered on. In gaming thy just rarely pull through with their vision and are not good on it. Kinect was trash compared to move, I always remembered the rehearsed and acted videos with tons of delay smh.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
I forgot all about Milo, omg! Ffs my 360 Kinect shade starts and ends with Skittles the tiger.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

azertydu91

4 Jul 2022
Wait until the VR headset with the most pixel-like pixels come out on Xbox one X.

• fire

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
They did? When did that happen?

Oh goodie, some bad news to deliver to the ex-fiance with a big 'ole smile on my face as I do so.
It was like 6 month ago? They said that it was just a mistake and whatever nonsense more. Can' t remember exactly

• fire