Honestly, Forspoken is not that bad.

OP
OP
historia

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
GTFO OUT OF HERE; you are more than welcome to like any game you want but don't ever come to this site and use the phrase

@rofif was right.

What the hell, dude?

Reported.
I have to think carefully before typing that out mate.

By the way the game feels like it reuses enemies from FF15, the second DLC and some level feel like it got lifted from FF15.

This thing feels like a cancelled FFXV-2 scrapped, even the plot does not make sense, I don't understand the mindset of making this over that. ⏹️ moment I guess.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Ouuuu where's @rofif
maya erskine hulu originals GIF by HULU

Do not invoke the devil ffs.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Who menitoned Forspoken ?!?!?!
It is in semi-positive way so:
Y8Mm8qx.jpg

Cringe dialogue and skipping cutscenes?!
6knIO1W.jpg

No fucking way man. It's pretty chill stuff and story is quite interesting. Maybe nothing super innovative but I liked characters well enough and Frey got something resembling a character arc. But she is an asshole and that's why I like her.
Lowering open world banter? ok, I can accept that. Try using japanese vo. It sounds pretty cool too.
So, @historia you get 7.5/10 for trying the game yourself and enjoying it. Good job although I am not happy about you skipping cutscenes.
tDl58vv.jpg

As for @Sircaw You honestly thought I wouldn't know about this?!!!! Pathetic!
mIQpllH.jpg

I am disgusted. Truly. I know we had a deal not to bring up forspoken again. but that deal was in 2023 :cool: No ban for me sir. You have to endure me a bit longer.
take a pil(L)ow and go to sleep grandpa. Forspoken is for fun kids.
Y7bLa2g.jpg

Some HDR pics + screenshots because Forspoken is even more awesome with HDR!
68ZJ1eT.jpg

yrlYeHM.jpg

YbCrQq8.jpg

tyQ0UTy.jpg

iPce0ug.jpg

1cI9yES.jpg

1bWfzFD.jpg

U0U2t5c.jpg

And some straight shots
gOz2915.jpg

Fnyn6oN.jpg

6kQg7gW.jpg

HUxO2a0.jpg

BBsDj0u.jpg

nO5JZY9.jpg

yPDIkoJ.jpg

cohYqGU.jpg

zE4RJyQ.jpg

cheers!

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Who menitoned Forspoken ?!?!?!
It is in semi-positive way so:
Y8Mm8qx.jpg

Cringe dialogue and skipping cutscenes?!
6knIO1W.jpg

No fucking way man. It's pretty chill stuff and story is quite interesting. Maybe nothing super innovative but I liked characters well enough and Frey got something resembling a character arc. But she is an asshole and that's why I like her.
Lowering open world banter? ok, I can accept that. Try using japanese vo. It sounds pretty cool too.
So, @historia you get 7.5/10 for trying the game yourself and enjoying it. Good job although I am not happy about you skipping cutscenes.
tDl58vv.jpg

As for @Sircaw You honestly thought I wouldn't know about this?!!!! Pathetic!
mIQpllH.jpg

I am disgusted. Truly. I know we had a deal not to bring up forspoken again. but that deal was in 2023 :cool: No ban for me sir. You have to endure me a bit longer.
take a pil(L)ow and go to sleep grandpa. Forspoken is for fun kids.
Y7bLa2g.jpg

Some HDR pics + screenshots because Forspoken is even more awesome with HDR!
68ZJ1eT.jpg

yrlYeHM.jpg

YbCrQq8.jpg

tyQ0UTy.jpg

iPce0ug.jpg

1cI9yES.jpg

1bWfzFD.jpg

U0U2t5c.jpg

And some straight shots
gOz2915.jpg

Fnyn6oN.jpg

6kQg7gW.jpg

HUxO2a0.jpg

BBsDj0u.jpg

nO5JZY9.jpg

yPDIkoJ.jpg

cohYqGU.jpg

zE4RJyQ.jpg

cheers!
Omg you guys done woken up the beast!!!! Noooooooo

Last edited:
  • fire
Reactions: rofif

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Bro besides Rofif passion for Forspoken the only other threads tht come close are the "Drive Club" ones. Those were gif galore. And we all know Drive Club was the best racer at the time, definitely the most beautiful.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Sircaw

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Bro besides Rofif passion for Forspoken the only other threads tht come close are the "Drive Club" ones. Those were gif galore. And we all know Drive Club was the best racer at the time, definitely the most beautiful.
I took the bullet and finally got driveclub 2 months ago... and people were not joking. It is shocking how fun it is and how good it looks.
Like holy shit:
some quick shots I did. The ones with bad AA are in-game. Other ones are photomode. Photomode adds fantastic anti aliasing:

I am sure ps5 could do photo mode quality in real time... shame on sony

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I took the bullet and finally got driveclub 2 months ago... and people were not joking. It is shocking how fun it is and how good it looks.
Like holy shit:
some quick shots I did. The ones with bad AA are in-game. Other ones are photomode. Photomode adds fantastic anti aliasing:

I am sure ps5 could do photo mode quality in real time... shame on sony

Damn you just playing it! Wow and yeah it still looks really good with weather effects. The scenery is second to none even today's racers. Riding the bikes is fun too.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Damn you just playing it! Wow and yeah it still looks really good with weather effects. The scenery is second to none even today's racers. Riding the bikes is fun too.
Sadly, I don't have the bikes dlc and I cannot ever get it :(
That's the minus of going physical only. Once stuff disappears from sale on psn, all you have is that disc, so if ps6 comes out and it has no disc drive? done.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
That's the minus of going physical only. Once stuff disappears from sale on psn, all you have is that disc, so if ps6 comes out and it has no disc drive? done.
Damn! I didn't know it couldn't be bought.anymore.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
have you ever done screen shots of that The Order game, i recall people talking of that very highly when it comes to eye candy and would of though that would be something right up your street.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
have you ever done screen shots of that The Order game, i recall people talking of that very highly when it comes to eye candy and would of though that would be something right up your street.
The Order still looks better than most games today.

• thisistheway
Reactions: rofif and Sircaw