Honkai: Star Rail has already surpassed 20 million downloads, just 1 day after its release.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Well you'd be wrong. Game is much better outside the gambling mechanics, the only thing botw has over genshin is having actual physics on objects instead of canned animations.
Well, that's the best part and what set BoTW apart (I do like the exploration tho even if when you think too much about the world things don't quite hold up to scrutiny like the lack of interesting enemies and the lack of story).

To even have gaming mechanics in a game to me is enough to disqualify as anything worth my time, the whole wifu thing is just as bad.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Well, that's the best part and what set BoTW apart (I do like the exploration tho even if when you think too much about the world things don't quite hold up to scrutiny like the lack of interesting enemies and the lack of story).

To even have gaming mechanics in a game to me is enough to disqualify as anything worth my time, the whole wifu thing is just as bad.
Meh, to each their own. I'm just telling you that as a game, Genshin is way better than botw, and that's why it's still going strong and making billions 3 years after launch.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Meh, to each their own. I'm just telling you that as a game, Genshin is way better than botw, and that's why it's still going strong and making billions 3 years after launch.
Cool but if the studio is that competent I wish they would make something more self respecting.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Cool but if the studio is that competent I wish they would make something more self respecting.

Weebs are very proud of themselves dude . There’s no winning against them.

Genshin is a juggernaut. Sony scored it exclusively on console right now too. Huge win. Especially after securing Fortnite as console exclusive for so long and helping that pop off.

I won’t play genshin but hot damn… the game has some tremendous locations from what I’ve seen. Super impressed how amazing it looks while still also being on mobile.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
The devs actually love this stuff though? Asia LOVES gambling waifu simulators.
what-is-wrong-with-you-messed-up.gif

Weebs are very proud of themselves dude . There’s no winning against them.

Genshin is a juggernaut. Sony scored it exclusively on console right now too. Huge win. Especially after securing Fortnite as console exclusive for so long and helping that pop off.

I won’t play genshin but hot damn… the game has some tremendous locations from what I’ve seen. Super impressed how amazing it looks while still also being on mobile.
What a waste then, I'll just move on.