Hopes & dreams for the next PlayStation Showcase

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Factions better be the second coming of christ and DayZ on steroids if it's taken them 3 years since it was supposed to originally launch to only show us concept art. They should've had it ready to ride the wave of all the casuals that were brought in because of the show.

I also want to see Sucker Punch's new game, they and Naughty dog are one of the few Sony studios I buy their games Day 1.

• Shake
Reactions: ksdixon

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
If a PS5 slim is coming I want to see the changed form-factor and how smaller it is. But I believe the latest rumor and innuendo is no Slim, simply phasing out disk tray sku and bringing out the USB diskdrive add-on for their all digital consoles.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
It definitely will and I don't think it's further than a handful of weeks out.
As far as I remember there were some 'insiders' who claimed that there was going to be a State of Play at the end of this month. It would be nice to double check it and call them out.

As always they'll say 'oh, Sony decided to delay it in the last minute to the next month'. And will continue doing it month after month until Sony does some State of Play. Pretty likely without announcing any first/second party game.

I bet Sony won't announce a since game published by them until their pre-E3 stream, once the PSVR2 launch window campaign is over, once the 'live from PS5' campaign to let people know that consoles are available is over, and once they marketed and released their H1 first party titles and 3rd party exclusives.

But I think that before that, maybe just before showing their full fiscal year report they may annouce some other -minor, not a publisher or top dev- acquisition.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Helldivers 2 was a solid isometric shooter. I enjoyed it quite a bit when it dropped. Not upset it went full third person shooter either.

No idea what to expect from the scope of the game. It’d be nice to finally get some real info.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Helldivers 2 was a solid isometric shooter. I enjoyed it quite a bit when it dropped. Not upset it went full third person shooter either.

No idea what to expect from the scope of the game. It’d be nice to finally get some real info.
You played unreleased game. Tell us more

OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

3rd person now from what I hear....

Getting some help from a Sony studio too, not just XDev.