Hoping Concord gets a proper reveal early in the year.

Aidendelaney95

9 Jul 2022
I know there's bound to be people here who've given the game some misgivings already for simply being an MP game, but I hope Firewalk's Concord gets a proper reveal early in the year. It's a whole new IP (obviously MP at that) so needs to drum up awareness and talk before its presumed launch later this year.

Initial reveal trailer piqued my interest, but even I'm aware that is was short. Love the sci-fi retro synthwave vibe they chose for the music.

• party
Reactions: flaccidsnake

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
All we saw so far was a burger
burger king GIF

• haha
Reactions: JAHGamer

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Same! I'm very much looking forward to the game. So I'm extremely excited to see how it plays looks and all that jazz.

I think we'll probably get a reveal next Showcase. I'm expecting that to be right before the next earning call.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
I like the style, and I figure Playstation already has confidence in the team since they bought them.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
It's the next game from many Destiny 1 creators, it can be for this generation for what Destiny 1 was back when released.

They have a lot of talent there, and Sony acquired them before even showing the game, so must be very confident with it. It must be a blast.

Last edited:

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
There’s nothing to hype. I’ll be optimistic tho since apparently things where good enough for them to make it passed the live service review board and be bought.

Josh Hamrick is the “destiny 1” veteran(s) Yurinka is stretching truths about . Meanwhile he left Bungie on good terms 3 years into d2.

Pretty sure there’s just as much Mass Effect era BioWare there too. Either way … surprised it being teased as strictly pvp.