11 Aug 2022

Dj Khaled Mtv Emas GIF by 2020 MTV EMA

OP
OP
Frozone

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
Don't hate guys. It's OK for the exclusives to come to the PC.

I look forward to seeing what enhancements they made for the PC version. Not going to double-dip on this though.

Reactions: Plextorage
OP
OP
Frozone

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
We all know why you actually made this thread. No need to play these little games just because you're mad about the Hellblade thread.
No need to be mad about anything. I wasn't "shown up" if that's what you think.

Anyway, yup.. HFW would be a great comparison to Avatar. I'd love to do an analysis on them. It seems like Avatar is the best looking game this year from all the other games that have come out. Alan Wake 2 is good but Avatar is more beautiful.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
No need to be mad about anything. I wasn't "shown up" if that's what you think.

Anyway, yup.. HFW would be a great comparison to Avatar. I'd love to do an analysis on them. It seems like Avatar is the best looking game this year from all the other games that have come out. Alan Wake 2 is good but Avatar is more beautiful.
I'm not interested in playing these little bad faith games with you. You should be able to accept that not everyone will agree with you without getting resentful and trying to start a little war with half the forum. That's all I'll say on that.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
It's great to be able to play this on Steam. I started it on PS5 but other things came up and I didn't get very far. This 2 year delay business is for the birds. They should put out PC versions day 1.
Worked out well for Xbox, didn't it? Also, maybe if you PC players actually bought these games, you'd have gotten more sooner.

I get wanting to p[lay on PC but look to your PC players instead of Sony. You can barely break a million games sold on these games and yet always demand more.

Status
Not open for further replies.