Horizon online is moving along

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Does anyone honestly like Horizen? It was one of the most boring games I have ever played. It is even worse than an open world Ubisoft game, it's just so tedious with busywork everywhere.

The charecters are all flat and boring too, Aloy is a terrible protagonist.

I wish they would go back to making Killzone, that was so Good!

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Does anyone honestly like Horizen? It was one of the most boring games I have ever played. It is even worse than an open world Ubisoft game, it's just so tedious with busywork everywhere.

Never played Horizen, but have played both Horizon games and their respective DLCs.

Are they the best games ever? No.
Are they very good games that deliver on what they promise? Yes
Are they tedious? No
Are they worse than open world Ubisoft games? Fuck no

HFW improved massively on side quest design over HZD, and they are very much worth it. Everything else, like the little flags on the map where you can get boxes, or toys, or whatever, is optional. Nobody forces people to complete those. I haven't.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Bro Ghost of T online was such a dope surprise that it has made me a believer. I Spent so much time in that coop world and it looked amd played gorgeously and was fun as hell. This has potential.

I know right. Greeat addition. I love single player games, but Ill take a good online game when I can.

We had 2 single player AAA Horizon games yet people complaining when Sony makes an online game for one of there franchises…Id rather take that than another Horizon 3 For now.

As long as there is story telling for some of the online games then Im good. Sounds like this and TLOU Factions are going that route and Im all for it

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

The combat is better than 90% of open world games. Thats what makes it decent

KillZone Shadow Fall was one of the worst games Ive ever played from Sony 1st Party. Unless they make a remake of KZ2 or bring in a new team no thanks.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Good news. Let's hope it moves along even faster and passes as fast as possible, in order for Sony to concentrate on good stuff again.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Yup, I loved it! As a matter of fact I thought BOTW that year was boring asf and a 6/10 at the most while horizon was goty for me. Horizon with its lush, populated world ruined BOTW for me as it felt so empty. Loved the world infinitely more, the graphics, the combat against dinos, etc. Just loved it.

D

Deleted member 223

If it's not the Fornite clone we all believe it's there is a chance it may succeed.

If it's what we believe it's based on that leak, a Fornite wannabe clone.... less than 0% chance to succeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
If it's not the Fornite clone we all believe it's there is a chance it may succeed.

If it's what we believe it's based on that leak, a Fornite wannabe clone.... less than 0% chance to succeed.
Where are you getting Fortnight from? I'm hearing it's more like Monster Hunter and another dev is making an mmorpg Horizon.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Where are you getting Fortnight from? I'm hearing it's more like Monster Hunter and another dev is making an mmorpg Horizon.
From here

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
  • haha
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
The aesthetics were definitely Fortnite looking from the leaked images we saw awhile ago.

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

Only Killzone 2 was good.

Horizon is good but it has too much Ubisoft in it. I agree that they should move on.

Reactions: Box