Horizon Zero Dawn Remaster is cooked. Rumour says Alloy will be purposely fatter

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
If this is true I'd recommend PS and PC gamers to get the original version of the game while you still can. Maybe Sony pulls a Rockstar...

• haha
Reactions: Airbus

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I think we should focus more on the fact that we are getting yet another game albeit a remaster with aloy, A mop has more personality than her. Aloy would get punched by her fellow cavemen 5 mins in by how annoying she is, The most interesting part of horizon is how the rogue machine AI swarm went out of control and resulted in a extinction level event

The game deserves a better MC and side characters and story because the world building and premise is terrific. I genuinely believe they ran out of ideas after the first game and that is the reason why forbidden west is they way it is

J_Paganel

30 Jan 2024
I'm disappointed, too few changes, they could have gone further and been inspired by one of Martin Lawrence's heroes.
1-770378028.jpg

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I thought everyone here was gonna boycott this anyways... So another fake outrage