Horizon Zero Dawn Remaster is cooked. Rumour says Alloy will be purposely fatter

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I was gona boycot this game

But i want to bring more people to do the same
Lol again you're posting this on a forum where everyone was already against this remaster, I don't think you'll have much work here to do

OP
OP
Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Lol again you're posting this on a forum where everyone was already against this remaster, I don't think you'll have much work here to do
Not just in here but also on X

I want it to be readed on X aswell so more people can see it

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: Danja
4 Sep 2024
I think we should focus more on the fact that we are getting yet another game albeit a remaster with aloy, A mop has more personality than her. Aloy would get punched by her fellow cavemen 5 mins in by how annoying she is, The most interesting part of horizon is how the rogue machine AI swarm went out of control and resulted in a extinction level event

The game deserves a better MC and side characters and story because the world building and premise is terrific. I genuinely believe they ran out of ideas after the first game and that is the reason why forbidden west is they way it is
such an odd comment

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
Reading comprehension is important

It says rumours
I already know how the remaster will look like. I talked briefly about It like over 6 months ago I think.
Depends what you define as "fatter", but the whole thing is basically Zero Dawn with Forbidden West assets I would say.

• Informative
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
View attachment 5599

Bro we gota embrace the body positivity

Aloy be looking like melissa mccarthy and doing jumping climbing acrobatic move everywhere avoiding thunderjaw attack
Season 18 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
I already know how the remaster will look like. I talked briefly about It like over 6 months ago I think.
Depends what you define as "fatter", but the whole thing is basically Zero Dawn with Forbidden West assets I would say.
Still sticking to that GoT rumor that we'll get a new protagonist? Or will it maybe be a dual protagonist?

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
such an odd comment
Whats odd about it, Horizon seems to be an industry plant. I have never met anyone who says they are a huge fan of horizon. If you survey people you would get an MGS, GTA, Zelda, Final Fantasy, Halo, God of War, Mario, Fromsoft game etc as their favourite game, no one is clamouring for a horizon game.

There is a reason the game is memed as Borizon Zero Charm

Reactions: Exicide

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
Still sticking to that GoT rumor that we'll get a new protagonist? Or will it maybe be a dual protagonist?
Still sticking. Not sure about the details, as I havent seen the game myself, but my friend who leaked a few big things correctly did and he told me about It. We should see It soon though.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Still sticking. Not sure about the details, as I havent seen the game myself, but my friend who leaked a few big things correctly did and he told me about It. We should see It soon though.
Ugh. Jin's relationship with his Uncle was the best part of the story. Historically, there have been both female samurai and shinobi but cutting a character away before his story is complete is just shit. Especially since Shimura surviving is canon. Would make for an interesting conflict. Modern audiences, I guess...

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Same as she was fat in FW? Grifters looking for easy clicks.
Yeah this looks like a grifter doom & glooming & completely shutting down anything Sony/PS. The Sony is bad/PS is bad narrative on PC is so forced but hey it’s funny PS wants to put there games on a platform that doesn’t cares about PS & rejects/clowns/dogpile people on your games good Sony/PS gonna have to deal w that.

PS has lost the hold of its narrative. People are already dooming fairgames & pushing the narrative that it’s woke/dei even thoe it isn’t, same for concord. Concord was just mid with trash character designs + a bad toxic positivity mindset.

It will be funny if Fairgames, Marathon & Horizon online fails solely because it’s Sony/PS & PS doesn’t know how to hold there narrative & shut shit down. If I was Sony like Sega I’d be looking sue a lot of these grifters that monetize defamation & misinformation crating a cess pole narrative/conversation surrounding PS games

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
It will be funny if Fairgames, Marathon & Horizon online fails solely because it’s Sony/PS & PS doesn’t know how to hold there narrative & shut shit down. If I was Sony like Sega I’d be looking sue a lot of these grifters that monetize defamation & misinformation crating a cess pole narrative/conversation surrounding PS games

Praying these titles are expensive and will failing miserably. They will be the key to getting Hermen Hulst sacked.

uyoung1989

3 Feb 2024
Whats odd about it, Horizon seems to be an industry plant. I have never met anyone who says they are a huge fan of horizon. If you survey people you would get an MGS, GTA, Zelda, Final Fantasy, Halo, God of War, Mario, Fromsoft game etc as their favourite game, no one is clamouring for a horizon game.

There is a reason the game is memed as Borizon Zero Charm
The second game getting memed as Forgotten Mid made me laugh so hard. These people are so mean yet funny (I don’t hate the game though)