How do you visualize your gaming in 2024.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
(note: the above will be cut with lots of Civ III, as always)

Finish Xenoblade 3
Play through GTA V on new computer
Buy and play Mario Wonder (maybe single player Splatoon 2 campaign too? Own it, never played.)
Buy and play Sea of Stars or SMRPG Remake even though I own the original and a working SNES
Maybe finally play Secret of Mana 2 (forget what it was called, but I have Mana Collection and only touched FFA and SoM so far)
Buy and play Xenoblade 3 FC if I don't do it right after vanilla 3
Prime remake should be in here too somewhere and maybe even Princess Peach if it turns out to be good, though I usually wait, like, a year or more for used prices to come down.

That all should honestly take me deep into the year so there might be surprises at that point.
When Switch 2 comes out I'll be day 1 for 3D Mario, assuming I get a pre-order and it it comes at launch and nothing goes horribly wrong, etc. I'd also like to fit in Dave the Diver some time. Games like that are good to break up the "monotony" of JRPGs. I also need to do Hogwarts... what a back log. And I had started up JC2 again recently, not sure if I'll give it some downtime computer play during XB3 or not.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
(note: the above will be cut with lots of Civ III, as always)

Finish Xenoblade 3
Play through GTA V on new computer
Buy and play Mario Wonder (maybe single player Splatoon 2 campaign too? Own it, never played.)
Buy and play Sea of Stars or SMRPG Remake even though I own the original and a working SNES
Maybe finally play Secret of Mana 2 (forget what it was called, but I have Mana Collection and only touched FFA and SoM so far)
Buy and play Xenoblade 3 FC if I don't do it right after vanilla 3
Prime remake should be in here too somewhere and maybe even Princess Peach if it turns out to be good, though I usually wait, like, a year or more for used prices to come down.

That all should honestly take me deep into the year so there might be surprises at that point.
When Switch 2 comes out I'll be day 1 for 3D Mario, assuming I get a pre-order and it it comes at launch and nothing goes horribly wrong, etc. I'd also like to fit in Dave the Diver some time. Games like that are good to break up the "monotony" of JRPGs. I also need to do Hogwarts... what a back log. And I had started up JC2 again recently, not sure if I'll give it some downtime computer play during XB3 or not.
Nice.