How New York are you?

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
There’s a bunch of us here….

Im a thoroughbred for sure. Queens born and raised from flushing. Been working in mecha for 20 years now. I know these streets and this life too well. But I’m still here bitch.

Then there’s my job. Feel like a guardian in destiny watching over the last city daily. Tons of Zavala energy juices up my mornings.

@Gamernyc78

IMG-2957.jpg

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
All I know is the vast majority of police crime dramas are set in NY.

Special victims unit, Hill Street Blues, Blue Bloods, there must be a reason there are so many.

I also think Dare Devil, punisher etx were filmed there, too. (would you want to live in a city where Vigiatilisim is needed)

Have wholesome names like the Bronx and Hell's Kitchen to visit.

New York City has long been known for its rat population – but there's been a dramatic surge in recent years. According to a recent estimate, there are now as many as 3 million rats in New York City, an increase of nearly 1 million over the last decade.

That's not including Xbox users.

@Gamernyc78 lives there, if that is not a fucking red flag, i don't know what it is.

Local people seem nice and friendly too

But i do hear they have good pizza? :love:

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
All I know is the vast majority of police crime dramas are set in NY.

Special victims unit, Hill Street Blues, Blue Bloods, there must be a reason there are so many.

I also think Dare Devil, punisher etx were filmed there, too. (would you want to live in a city where Vigiatiliam is needed)

Have wholesome names like the Bronx and Hell's Kitchen to visit.

New York City has long been known for its rat population – but there's been a dramatic surge in recent years. According to a recent estimate, there are now as many as 3 million rats in New York City, an increase of nearly 1 million over the last decade.

That's not including xbox users.

@Gamernyc78 lives there, if that is not a fucking red flag, i don't know what it is.

Local people seem nice and friendly too

But i do hear they have good pizza? :love:
Bro movies, shows tons of stuff is filmed in NYC hello it has had a huge influence for good or for bad globally in every aspect.

And Fu about the rest 😂😂😂

OP
OP
Vertigo

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
IMG-2967.jpg

(absolutely terrifying btw)

OP
OP
Vertigo

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
ps - they city does not have the best pizza as far as I’m concerned. Best pizza and bagels can be found in the boros in parts of Brooklyn, queens and Staten Island. Ethnic cultures don’t really populate the city tbh so the best food can often be found outside of it.

We definitely need Batman.

It’s also absolutely insane how much costs have gone up here. 40 bucks easy a day on food if you dared not to bring your own food from home for breakfast and lunch. The increase in mta fares doesn’t help either.

The fact that you need to make over 90 grand a year just to rent an apt is insane. Ballooning costs friggin everywhere.

I can’t wait to see the kind of poverty we’re gonna see alongside the rollout of congestion pricing.

This hotel homeless and refugee scam is already something else man…

Working and living here can definitely take its toll on your sanity.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Vertigo

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022

Mayor has already given up. We’re already unsustainable. 18,000 migrants a month. I want to like the guy… he’s in a bad spot for any mayor after the Deblasio disaster (I’ll smack the teeth off that motherfucker if I ever see him) I but he also whines like a bitch. Sure as fuck ain’t no Giuliani (greatest of all time). I appreciate him using fighting words against this dogshit Biden admin of warmongers and fascists tho. Need more of that… we know Biden and Hochul are the ones fucking us.

I work in the hotel scene across all of them in midtown area (I.e. unfortunately even got to the Hilton ready for a Clinton foundation event - in which our team refused to meet with her when they did their pr rounds). The hotel migrant scam is insane. Hotels running away with our money as the state of the city detoriates day by day.

You can spot migrants with their vaccine tard school bags and crocs. Crocs and socks on the train usually means a kid just came back from a holding cell after getting picked up for the night. I ain’t fucking playing I know what I’m talking about. When a hoodlum gets picked up from their house by the cops; if they’re a veteran criminal, they already got the flip flops by the door so when they get picked up they don’t lose the laces to their sneakers. Not a joke. That’s nyc inner city culture and you should understand it rather than ignore. Older men know this. We get to work at 6am when all this city is addicts and homeless; the women and hipsters don’t see this shit as they’re shielded from it when they wake up 3 hours later, by us. There’s a reason we’re still alive.

The bags telegraph who’s living in Randalls Island encampments. The jobs they work are the bagel and beer stands at penn station. Are citizens are becoming homeless by the day but migrants live rent free with 3 meals a day provided by catering in hotels. A buddy of mine also runs the catering business used to feed them. Yea there’s a business here that we’re all milking…

This shit is unreal. There’s zombies on every corner tripping balls and feeling of shit.

Last edited:

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Im a thoroughbred for sure. Queens born and raised from flushing. Been working in mecha for 20 years now. I know these streets and this life too well. But I’m still here bitch.

Then there’s my job. Feel like a guardian in destiny watching over the last city daily. Tons of Zavala energy juices up my mornings.

@Gamernyc78

IMG-2957.jpg

@Gamernyc78

IMG-2957.jpg
I'm from Farrock, own a coop by the beach around Arverne by the Sea. Work in Fidi.

Reactions: Vertigo

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
ps - they city does not have the best pizza as far as I’m concerned. Best pizza and bagels can be found in the boros in parts of Brooklyn, queens and Staten Island. Ethnic cultures don’t really populate the city tbh so the best food can often be found outside of it.

We definitely need Batman.

It’s also absolutely insane how much costs have gone up here. 40 bucks easy a day on food if you dared not to bring your own food from home for breakfast and lunch. The increase in mta fares doesn’t help either.

The fact that you need to make over 90 grand a year just to rent an apt is insane. Ballooning costs friggin everywhere.

I can’t wait to see the kind of poverty we’re gonna see alongside the rollout of congestion pricing.

This hotel homeless and refugee scam is already something else man…

Working and living here can definitely take its toll on your sanity.
LOL you know the city for most is all 5 boros but for us we consider the city Manhattan.

OP
OP
Vertigo

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
LOL you know the city for most is all 5 boros but for us we consider the city Manhattan.

Yup. If anything I’d only extend the reach of what feels like the “city” to Downtown Brooklyn and LIC. But even then… nah. The city is its own beast.

I adore queens. I kinda don’t want to live anywhere else. Best boro to live and raise a family. You can actually have a parking spot. There’s grass. There’s ethnic pockets in all corners all preserved and takes care of their own. I have some bias being Greek as our churches act as cultural epicenters and keep us tight. And if you’re from here you know Greeks are everywhere there’s a coastline.

My father’s origins after leaving Greece as a teen is growing up in Hell’s Kitchen. Grandfather was a barber in Hell’s Kitchen etc…

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gamernyc78