I have 12 games for the first half of 2023. How many games do you guys have?

OP
OP
P

peter42O

Updated my list by crossing out two games (Forspoken and Dead Island 2) so im down to 10 but I am expecting them to be replaced by a combination of a few other games that don't have an official release date yet.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Im getting:

Wo Long
RE4
Street Fighter
Forspoken ( maybe )

Possibly Dead Spce and System shocj remake

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
The wait for re4 is going to be painful. Oh man could Sonyy just do a mini state of play and have a spider man 2 trailer and collectors edition reveal and a re4 demo announcement exclusive to PS4/PS5

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
The wait for re4 is going to be painful. Oh man could Sonyy just do a mini state of play and have a spider man 2 trailer and collectors edition reveal and a re4 demo announcement exclusive to PS4/PS5

If Sony do a show, it really should be about unannounced exclusives. Or what 1st party is getting up to. 2023 baby
Or what is coming from 1st party 2023. So far its Spiderman 2 and VR2 stuff.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Just Resident Evil 4 remake, the rest is too garbanzo for my busy schedule.

I'm still on the fence about that one. Resi games are not my cup of tea, and Resi 4 was, quite frankly, boring (BRING THE PITCHFORKS), so I'll think about this after reading some reviews. If it has a darker tone like the originals, I may bet on it. If it just relies on being a like for like remake of R4, then... no.

Reactions: Oogabooga

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
I'm still on the fence about that one. Resi games are not my cup of tea, and Resi 4 was, quite frankly, boring (BRING THE PITCHFORKS), so I'll think about this after reading some reviews. If it has a darker tone like the originals, I may bet on it. If it just relies on being a like for like remake of R4, then... no.
I played Forspoken demo and it sucked, it feels like a ps3 game. The visuals aren't as great as they first announced it. It's definitely downgraded. Not buying this one.

Final Fantasy 16 is a mindless button mashing, I just don't understand why they are insisting on making the franchise action, it's so sad if i wany to play an action game i would just play DMC, that's not why people liked Final Fantasy in the first place, can't control party members, another trash press x for cinematic cutscene summon attacks, where are the sick drips and hairstyles?😭 it doesn't hold a candle next to FF10 and FF7.

Dead space, not my thing, I hate space games with a passion 🤬 the rest of the games like Zelda and Harry Potter aren't my thing either.

So yeah I am only left out with RE4 remake. you will not be disappointed, the original is one of my all time favorites. Great experience 😍

Last edited:

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Only 3 I’m for sure buying:

Lightfall
Street Fighter 6
Final Fantasy 16

Can’t say I care about anything else. Anything else I play next year will be free, ps plus monthly freebies, and whatever Sony puts on Extra. It’ll be plenty.

After last night I’m 100% in for death stranding 2 and armored core as well

That would be the core of my list, then I will probably add RE4, Star Wars and possibly one or two others.

But those three alone have me very excited already.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
That would be the core of my list, then I will probably add RE4, Star Wars and possibly one or two others.

But those three alone have me very excited already.

I keep forgetting about RE4 but I keep getting these RE remakes on sale for like 20$ on psn like less than a year after release. I love these games. Just got REmake3…. But I don’t mind waiting.

I’m definitely getting RE4. The original is what I think one of the best action games ever.

Yossarian

15 Jul 2022
Hmm not sure..maybe Destiny 2 Lightfall, Resident Evil and Diablo 4. Might buy Fire Emblem for my bro. Burning Shores if I get thru Horizon 2

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I’m still fascinated how Fire Emblem popped off. As a kid you wondered if it would’ve even get localized :ROFLMAO:

I’m happy for them too. Intelligent Systems was always my favorite of Nintendo’s internal teams cuz of stuff like Metroid and Wars.

They just had trouble making the jump to 3d… looks like that’s finally resolved.

Reactions: Yossarian

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I'm still wrestling with GoW:R ... Probably gonna grab TLoU part 1 if there is a good sale on boxing day, or replay GoW 1 - 3 when I'm done, as it makes me want to replay those .

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
nobody had fatal frame 4 on their list next year? It's crazy this game is finally being localized after being stuck on wii in japan for a decade and a half!

Yossarian

15 Jul 2022
nobody had fatal frame 4 on their list next year? It's crazy this game is finally being localized after being stuck on wii in japan for a decade and a half!
I finished it on Wii. It's decent...not buying it again tho