I have a feeling this Horizon Zero Dawn Remaster will launch with the PS5 Pro

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Horizon remaster will be the key game for the Pro, what a disaster.

That state of play bout to be mass downvoted & clowned on.

Horizon remaster PC day 1
Freedom wars remaster PC day 1
Fairgames PC day 1

What else Spider-Man 2 for 2025? Oh & I can see that Horizon remaster going to Switch 2. What’s even the point in buying PS consoles & investing in the platform when it’s the worse place to play PS games & the most expensive + the PS platform itself don’t have exclusive. The PS5 “has no games “ meme becomes true day by day
The PS5 “has no games “ meme becomes true day by day” They just released a 94 Metacritic game. LMAO 😂

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
The problem isn't even just remakes in general, but the specific games SIE are remaking.

IMO, TLOU didn't need a remake. Part 2 didn't need a remaster. HZD doesn't need a remaster/remake. All of the originals are still perfectly playable and should get enhancements from running BC on newer hardware.

Where is the Ico remake? Jet Moto remake? Syphon Filter remake? Legend of Dragoon remake? It's classic PS1-early PS3 games that would benefit the most from modern remakes, on a technical level.
Disagree. This doesn’t need a remake, but TLOU did. The PS3 game was looking muddy.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
There is a HK retailer said something on a Chinese trophy website, it seems HZD remastered will release on 11.1, not exactly with PS5 Pro,
But his credibility is unknown, please take this as grain of salt.
It's a good idea in theory to showcase the capabilities of the PS5 Pro and the Decima engine but the game is already on PC so it feels pointless and nobody wants it 🤷

Their PC strategy will backfire more and more everytime they release new hardware and remasters.

Reactions: Bryank75
8 Aug 2024
It's a good idea in theory to showcase the capabilities of the PS5 Pro and the Decima engine but the game is already on PC so it feels pointless and nobody wants it 🤷

Their PC strategy will backfire more and more everytime they release new hardware and remasters.
Yes, HZD remastered was supposed to be a muscle game on the Pro without PC version, I truly hope Herman to step down, he is a terrible leader.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

It's more confusing and nonsensical than anything...