i hope this move and backlash hurts PlayStation PC game sales to a point where Sony cancels their PC strategy altogether

Banana

10 Jan 2023
they're incentivising people to build digital libraries on Steam, that also offer hardware like the Steam Deck...
Why haven't you then? Real sony fans are on Steam, as shown on the official website.

We've had PS5 pro and a portable PS4 for years bro.

Neversummer

27 Jun 2023
Console gaming is dying and kids are playing on mobile.
Nintendo continues to sell 150 million consoles breaking records

Also kids are on mobile because 99.9% of the games on mobile are F2P & games like Roblox, Clash of Clan, COD Mobile are exclusive to mobile & can’t be played anywhere else (exclusive matters)

What’s honestly surprising is how long it took for Sony to get Roblox on PS & games like Clash of clans, Cod Mobile, Pubg Mobile, Brawl Stars, Candy crush, Subway surfers should all be on PS. Those games have massive community that aren’t playing on PS platform because it’s not available

Reactions: Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
What’s honestly surprising is how long it took for Sony to get Roblox on PS & games like Clash of clans, Cod Mobile, Pubg Mobile, Brawl Stars, Candy crush, Subway surfers should all be on PS. Those games have massive community that aren’t playing on PS platform because it’s not available

At least Sony Music gets it, they have made over 7 billion from one game alone Fate Grand Order. The game has made as much money as Fortnite and the entire Cod franchise

• Informative
Reactions: Neversummer

Neversummer

27 Jun 2023
no, thanks. leave that garbage to nintendo. i need high end gaming.
If you want high end gaming from PS it’s called the PC. I would agree if PS had permanent exclusive but since they port there games to PC & can be played on handhelds like Steamdeck/ROG PS needs to go fully mobile & create a hybrid handheld. Steamdeck can play PS5 games at 1080 60 sometimes it drops to 40fps depending on the game but by the time PS goes to its next generation they’ll be able to create a hybrid handheld that’s at the power of current PS5 + get all the benefits of mobile handhelds like mobile games releasing more frequently on your platform + more jrps & indie games like you saw with the vita

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Systemshock2023

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Then PS should stop with the traditional box & go full hybrid handheld
Sony should just go Sony; affordable, powerful hardware, best place to place third party games and a slew of First party blockbusters.

It's worked for 30 years and they need that formula now more than ever.

Handheld, pc, mobile are all a waste of resources. They should expand into VR and be the best place to play that. Unfortunately, Sony moved to California and are now retarded American corporate suits.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
If you want high end gaming from PS it’s called the PC. I would agree if PS had permanent exclusive but since they port there games to PC & can be played on handhelds like Steamdeck/ROG PS needs to go fully mobile & create a hybrid handheld. Steamdeck can play PS5 games at 1080 60 sometimes it drops to 40fps depending on the game but by the time PS goes to its next generation they’ll be able to create a hybrid handheld that’s at the power of current PS5 + get all the benefits of mobile handhelds like mobile games releasing more frequently on your platform + more jrps & indie games like you saw with the vita
no, it is called PS5, not PC. you can have all powerful rig as you want, but only consoles manage to keep high end gaming in the market.
if there would be no consoles, 90% of AAA would cease to exist. there is literally impossible keep AAA gaming on PC, devs already said that multiple times.

if PS6 is PS5 handheld, why i should by PS6? it is illogical and stupid. i would keep my PS5 PRO and people would buy PS5 PRO then.

PS Portal is already PS5 handheld. and soon, you will have PS5 PRO Handheld.

Fortinbras

6 May 2024
Much time and energy have been spent on stopping PC ports, while those japanese geniuses are splashing tens of billions on Paramount, EMI, Awal, Crunchyroll, Financial Holdings or share repurchases.

The elephant in the room is that Sony has forced SIE to bring a knife to a gunfight, and still has the audacity to demand record profits year in, year out.

Nintendo continues to sell 150 million consoles breaking records.

Nintendo is an irrelevant company propped up by the pandemic, a once-in-a-lifetime event.

n9dBwOC.jpeg

Unfortunately, Sony moved to California and are now retarded American corporate suits.

SIE moved to America because those japanese geniuses completely wiped out PlayStation profits and lost 60 million console sales to Xbox 360.

To no one's surprise, Sony's stock has lost $20 billion since Totoki took over as CEO of SIE.