i hope this move and backlash hurts PlayStation PC game sales to a point where Sony cancels their PC strategy altogether

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
i want PC players to view Sony as an enemy and never purchase its games anymore so then Sony can abandon this dumb strategy and end any chance they can get future games like Ghost Of Tsushima 2, Wolverine and etc, there's still time to reverse this path, either that or launch PS own launcher and put the games there specifically, bring back old Sony
x720

Last edited:

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
i want PC players to view Sony as an enemy and never purchase its games anymore so then Sony can abandon this dumb strategy and end any chance they can get future games like Ghost Of Tsushima 2, Wolverine and etc, there's still time to reverse this path, bring back old Sony
x720
They'll just continue to pirate their games. Sony has no leverage against PC player rigth now since they have no controll over their own games on PC.

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
I don't get why Sony wants to cater to a crowd who has garbage taste in games and buys slop like sons of forest and the n number of copy paste survivor clones.
literally, they steal sony's singleplayer games, don't want to link an account to play their multiplayer games + all of this toxicity, Sony is fucking stupid
GMtQhqGbUAAriY4

Last edited:
Reactions: toadsage44

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Not gonna happen.

Sony does need to get away from Steam reliance though.

Create a PC launcher and maybe release on Epic too considering you have invested in them.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem
OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
Not gonna happen.

Sony does need to get away from Steam reliance though.

Create a PC launcher and maybe release on Epic too considering you have invested in them.
they need to start introducing Denuvo too, fuck these PC players, even if they eventually pirate the games, let them starve for more years without a pirated copy like Rockstar does, look at how long Read Dead Redemption 2 took for them to pirate, they had to starve for an entire year without being able to steal it, Sony needs to not only put their games on PC after 2 - 4 years but also put Denuvo on them to make them have to wait 1 more year to pirate, total of 3-5 years to play a game without paying

Last edited:

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
Agreed. It isn't even a fanboy thing. Just look at Ghost of Tsushima. The game was running well without problems for years. Then as soon as they implemented the PC crossplay patch it suffered from performance issues.

I've seen some people comparing this to the PS3 and Xbox one situations but the worst that can happen here is less PC ports.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
i want PC players to view Sony as an enemy and never purchase its games anymore so then Sony can abandon this dumb strategy and end any chance they can get future games like Ghost Of Tsushima 2, Wolverine and etc, there's still time to reverse this path, bring back old Sony
x720

I have all those games physically, otherwise I would have tried for a refund, as the "Only on PlayStation" is not true anymore.

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
I have all those games physically, otherwise I would have tried for a refund, as the "Only on PlayStation" is not true anymore.
if someone is entitled for all of this outrage it would be us since we've been lied to by Sony, they marketed Only On PlayStation for 2 and a half decades
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Like people wanting to have GaaS PlayStation games on Steam without having to create and link a PSN account?

That’s what I find most odd.

They want PlayStation games but have a problem creating link a PSN account.

They have their heads stuck so far up Steams ass, you would expect them to beg Valve for games.