I just finished God of War (2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I still get goose bumps reflecting back on Death Stranding. It is a masterpiece.

But it needs to be said, it’s different enough to be an acquired taste. Needs the dedication to get past the hump.
Don't shoot me, but whenever I look at Death Stranding videos, it looks so, tedious.

Whenever i see the main character with that stiff-looking backpack he is wearing running about, i immediately get put off.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Don't shoot me, but whenever I look at Death Stranding videos, it looks so, tedious.

Whenever i see the main character with that stiff-looking backpack he is wearing running about, i immediately get put off.
Took me a long time to work myself upto playing it. I generally dislike heavy inventory management and open world to say the least. But once I got a taste of the high concept sci-fi, the sights, the sounds, the music - all fitting tightly into a mesmerising world; the experience was transformative.

Everyone should try it at least while in an open state of mind.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Took me a long time to work myself upto playing it. I generally dislike heavy inventory management and open world to say the least. But once I got a taste of the high concept sci-fi, the sights, the sounds, the music - all fitting tightly into a mesmerising world; the experience was transformative.

Everyone should try it at least while in an open state of mind.
i will give it a go one day, when i sub to their service, if it's on it.

As you said, i will try and be open-minded about it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.