I woke up remembering having a dream about not being able to sleep this night

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Like ... WHAT ?!
The dream of not being able to fall asleep was so strong, that I was unsure if I slept or not in the morning... and if I am rested.
But in reality I slept perfectly fine. Talk about a nightmare !
We got em new silk duvet fillings(not silk covers thank god, just cotton), so it's actually quite comfortable but my pillow game is crap. I got 2 ikea pillows. One is firmer memory foam and another one is cooling, more natural softer pillow without memory foam and none of those is comfortable.
My whole life I was sleeping with thin wedge foundation pillow, big soft pillow on top of that and this very small firm pillow just for head.
Since I realized that all sheets and covers are sold as 1 bedsheet and 1 50x60cm pillow cover, we decided to try this ikea game.
Do people really sleep with only 1 pillow ?!
It's not like I am uncomfortable or have any neck pain... but wtf do I do with my hand if I can't tuck it under this small head pillow?!

Do not confuse with dreams about pissing yourself ! ... or was it not a dream ?!

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Like ... WHAT ?!
The dream of not being able to fall asleep was so strong, that I was unsure if I slept or not in the morning... and if I am rested.
We got em new silk duvet fillings(not silk covers thank god, just cotton), so it's actually quite comfortable but my pillow game is crap. I got 2 ikea pillows. One is firmer memory foam and another one is cooling, more natural softer pillow without memory foam and none of those is comfortable.
My whole life I was sleeping with thin wedge foundation pillow, big soft pillow on top of that and this very small firm pillow just for head.
Since I realized that all sheets and covers are sold as 1 bedsheet and 1 50x60cm pillow cover, we decided to try this ikea game.
It's not like I am uncomfortable or have any neck pain... but wtf do I do with my hand if I can't tuck it under this small head pillow?!

Do not confuse with dreams about pissing yourself ! ... or was it not a dream ?!
Tired Wake Up GIF by Veep HBO

• haha
Reactions: AniWeeb

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I have dreams already where I was so sleep that when I wake up I still was in the dream (I wake up only in the dream).
I thought it was normal.

Sometimes I sleep on living room and my wife and my kids keep doing things... so I listen somethings but I'm so asleep that when I wake up I had to ask what they really said because some phases were in the dream and others in the reality... it mixed together in that state.

Edit - To be fair that dreaming listening state is fantastic.

Themaskedcrag

Cunning Linguist
13 Jul 2022
Like ... WHAT ?!

Inception?

Reactions: rofif

Themaskedcrag

Cunning Linguist
13 Jul 2022
Like ... WHAT ?!

I can confirm I only sleep on 1 pillow, if I sleep on 2 I get a stiff neck.

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
I dream at least once a week a random dream with my Mom in it, and then eventually inside the dream I start to realize my Mom is dead. But since I was "in the dream" in a reality that my Mom was alive, in the dream it feels exactly like when my Mom died. I let out a horrible cry in the dream and then wake up feeling miserable.

• sad

Themaskedcrag

Cunning Linguist
13 Jul 2022
I dream at least once a week a random dream with my Mom in it, and then eventually inside the dream I start to realize my Mom is dead. But since I was "in the dream" in a reality that my Mom was alive, in the dream it feels exactly like when my Mom died. I let out a horrible cry in the dream and then wake up feeling miserable.
Your mind is trying to work through your grief, or you may have experienced another more recent significant loss, and your mind is relating it to when you loss your mom. Just know it is perfectly normal and you are not the only one who experiences this phenomenon. 🤗

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
Your mind is trying to work through your grief, or you may have experienced another more recent significant loss, and your mind is relating it to when you loss your mom. Just know it is perfectly normal and you are not the only one who experiences this phenomenon. 🤗
Yeah that's probably good insight; both of our beloved cats died over COVID. Was a huge shock to my wife and I, sort of our daily life was hanging with those guys.

<3

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Like ... WHAT ?!

I can sleep without pillow, 1 pillow, 2 pillows, 3 pillows… never had issue and any neck pain…

But I understand most people have pain if sleep in a different way… when we travel I don’t take with me pillow because I can sleep just fine without it by my wife can’t sleep without one so we always take one in the car.

She can’t sleep in pillows that are higher than others… so I usually take the high one to me and she get the lower ones at home… she like pillows more close to the bad… I can sleep with both.

Now the dream about pee was really a issue to me… even today if I dream doing that I will do the same in real life… happened two times after I marriage.

When I was child I used to pee in bed because that regularly so with the time I get used to hold in the dream and wake up when I was starting to pee in the dream… it works pretty well I wake up and go to bathroom to pee and I stopped to pissing on bed.

The two times that happened in adult was due one I being very drunk and for whatever reason could not wake up :D and the other I did not wake up too.

But pee in dream is be always pee in real life for me… so I control that in the dream… hold and wake up.

That is the same for well sex :D if I dream doing sex and ejaculate… I ejaculate in real life too… it just I don’t hold or wake up in this case 😎

PS. I dream a lot… several things… sometimes two or three dreams per night… rarely have nightmares… it just casual and happy dreams but it is a lot… I ask my wife and she says she rarely dream… so or she doesn’t remember or her dream rate is way lower than mine.

Another thing that helps to dream I guess is that I get in heavy sleep mode in few minutes after lay on bed :D it seems like I pass very fast from that mode you are starting with a light sleep.

I dream a lot with videogames… yes I’m the characters in videogames with the same powers and weapons :D

Last edited:
  • brain
OP
OP
rofif

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
More on the sleeping habits.
Heat wave is back. 33c during the day, humid 24 during the night.
I live near train tracks and normally the trains do not bother me at all (it's a cargo line).
But yesterday they decided to HYDRAULIC PRESS HAMMER THE RAILROAD FOR 4 HOURS STARTING AT 10PM.
o_O

D

Deleted member 13

I always remember my dreams. Whenever I dream, it's the same world all the time. All of the people I've known are always in whatever state I imagine them in from dream to dream. I find that extremely weird.

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I had a weird dream lastnight that I had so much ear hair that I had hard time hearing anything.

I only remember weird dreams or very sexual ones, quite often combos.

• haha
Reactions: Deleted member 13

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I always had this persistent dream of my fingers going really thin..... until they were thinner than bone. Very strange.