if you want to play PLAYSTATION games on PC, why do you resist so much in creating a PLAYSTATION account on PC?

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
that's something i genuinly want to know, and i'll leave my PlayStation fanboy bias outside of this conversation, if i want to play an Xbox game on my PC or on my PS5 i know i'll need an Xbox/MS account, why do you find it so disrespectful to create a single account that would take you 2 minutes to create? don't you want more PlayStation games on PC? if you do, why don't you want to contribute to the userbase of PLAYSTATION as a publisher on PC? the more users they have, the more games they may port, i keep seeing people begging for a 10 year old game called Bloodborne to come to PC, then what if it requires a PSN account to link? i really want to know the mentality in it, for people outside of PSN supported countries, i understand the concern, but for the hundreds of thousands of review bombers that live in one of the 70 PSN supported countries using PSN not secure, data breach bla bla bla excuses, what if i say that Sony may be reconsidering supporting PC moving forward because they won't be able to increate PlayStatation's MAU? which is one of the biggest reasons why they're supporting PC after 30 years of console exclusivity?
I would simply link my PlayStation account. Because I have no qualms with it myself. I have one from a decade ago I don't give stupid excuses like the data breaches because every company can be vulnerable to them. I was willing to do it over HD2, i'm doing it over GoT.

There are certainly some who make absolutely zero sense with their not-wanting-to-create-an-account take. The overwhelming majority of people I know already have one/would make one but we all still stood in solidarity with the countries affected by Helldivers 2 and it seems there will be more with the recent Ghost of Tsushima news.

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
That's what Xbox players thought at first. By the time they realized pc destroyed their platform it was too late to do anything about it.
I personally would argue that Xbox and PC players are closely linked, but play with a platform preference.

Reactions: Evil Aloy