IGN caught telling crowd to cheer during Phil Spencer interview

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Once Xbox is gone they'll pivot to something else, most likelly Windows PCs.

Wasn't Jez originally a Windows Phone shill?
Yes, he still talks about how he misses Windows Phones and wish Microsoft never gave up on it 😂 And he shills for the Surface Book any chance he gets

If the shills all switch to PC then Sony would really be in trouble. Exclusives are/were the biggest thing that made consoles better than PC and they don't have that anymore.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
I doubt this is true. Ryan McCaffrey didn't look like he needed to be bribed.

The Daily Show Boom GIF

Reactions: Batzy

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
Yup.
GamingIndustry.biz
Rock Paper Shotgun
Push Square
Eurogamer
Digital Foundry
etc.

All now owned by IGN, in the pockets of Slimy M$.
Gamingindustry.biz damn no wonder if you say anything that paints Phil Spencer in a bad light on N4g.com you get a immediate ban. Makes sense now.

• Surprised
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Something I notice & was talked about on gaming grind house review of the ign phill interview where the crowd cheered when phill talked about closing tango & putting games on other platform.

We already knew MS was slimy. But this is a bad look for IGN. Real slimy

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
This is pretty standard y'all overreact to the smallest things
“Pretty standard”? Cheering the closing of Tango?

“Pretty standard” to cheer that your games are going multi platform?

Let’s be real that ign has interview would’ve been boo by fans for closing tango & confirming games would come to other platforms. Idk having people win prizes & persuading fans to cheer to bad news during the ign phill interview is first of its kind that I heard especially coming from ign. Shows MS & IGN set this thing up to protect phill & yet again is the reason Xbox as a console & brand is dying

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
“Pretty standard”? Cheering the closing of Tango?

“Pretty standard” to cheer that your games are going multi platform?

Let’s be real that ign has interview would’ve been boo by fans for closing tango & confirming games would come to other platforms. Idk having people win prizes & persuading fans to cheer to bad news during the ign phill interview is first of its kind that I heard especially coming from ign. Shows MS & IGN set this thing up to protect phill & yet again is the reason Xbox as a console & brand is dying
Most fans don't give a shit about industry acquisitions, closures, or any of it. They just like playing games

Most events will have MCs and prompts to hype up a crowd

If you're upset about this the era of live conferences filled with fake cheers would have killed you

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
Gamingindustry.biz damn no wonder if you say anything that paints Phil Spencer in a bad light on N4g.com you get a immediate ban. Makes sense now.
N4G is still around?
Damn, I thought they would have died awhile ago... what a P.O.S. website. Is that s**long-licker "coolbeans" still there?
Wouldn't be surprised if he's still stripping for Xbox.

Reactions: Batzy and reziel

VillaiN

Veteran
10 Feb 2023
Everything about Trashbox is fake. They pay shills to generate fake hype, give out gamepass for free/dirt cheap and brag about "engagement" numbers to show fake success. And Phil during interview "most console users ever", just blatant lies on top of blatant lies. When will these clowns finally leave.
So true. They just showed 90% multiplats and shilling s off the charts. Too bad they cant fake customers and sales.

Zero inovation. Same controler for 3 generations. Same loking consoles generation after generation. Same stupid names for consoles. Dont care about vr, handehelds. They copied sony even with GP.
Same games, same3 formula, no quality new ips.
Spent decade or more doing nothing or doing only halo, forza gears...flop after flop, crackdown, quantum break, ryse....
Dont give a damn about rest of the world except usa.
No localisation, no marketing.

Bought half the industry to outspend sony. Realized they fucked up so shareholders wants some return. Morons added like 15k people, but realized xbox and pc cant finance all of that crap.

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
It has already begun..
Like I said Sony opened Pandora's box with this port. Now every journalist, YouTuber, and shill is going to talk nonstop about what games are a perfect fit for Switch 2 and how it's a different audience and won't affect PS console sales. And as always, Sony will listen to people who want to see them fail and will chase short term profits and Switch 2 is gonna get a ton of PS 1st party games.

It's exactly what happened with PC playing out again in real time but with Switch this time.