IGN Game of the Year 2024 Community Results - FF7 Rebirth Leads so far - 6/10 games are PS5

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
No Persona 3 Reload, Fate/Stay Night Remastered, Nine Sols, Dread Delusion, Visions of Mana, or Trails Through Daybreak :/
Visions of mana, dread delusion, nine sols, and the FSN remaster are nowhere near goty quality, balatro, animal well and pacific drive have the indie spots all locked up

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I think it will for the Chinese viewership
but the western media has been doing a full court press to paint it as a sexist and racist game, they did the same thing for hogwarts and it wasn't nominated that year despite it clearly being worthy

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
IGN GOTY Community Vote

TOP 10:

1) Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth
2) Elden Ring SotE
3) Helldivers 2
4) Blackmyth Wukong
5) Astro Bot

6) Dragons Dogma 2
7) Stellerblade
8) Warhammer 40k SM2
9) Hades 2 (early access)
10) Rise of the Ronin

Clink link for the rest.

Kinda crazy thy 6 out of the top 10 games are ps5 games. If this is a weak year for playstation I can’t wait for 2025
Not bad... And man 6 out of the 10 games are PS5 games? Man not a bad year for the PS5/PS5 Pro tbh!

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Chinese people most likely arent watching the game awards lol

I don’t evne think they allow it
It does stream there

And whether or not they will actually watch it doesn't change the fact Geoff will jump at the chance to pull that audience

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
My GOTY so far.

And people will go crazy because that is after near complete Astro Bot.

I liked Astro a lot… but playing all levels it start to be more of the same… my kid is loving it.

But Concord was something new that I really loved.
Concord your GOTY? You’re joking right? 😂 But your entitled to your opinion.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly