i'm buying As Dusk Falls and ALL Xbox games that are coming to PlayStation to send a message to Microsoft

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
Don't waste your money on this trash. Microsoft doesn't need money. They want control. Let Nintendo gamers support them.

Play Helldivers instead and delete COD. That's how you can help. Thank you for your service 😎
MS doesn't need money, but Xbox, sure they need, let's see if the xbot cult will be a fan of a third party publisher

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Im in 2 minds.
I havent bought a MS product since around 2010.

Do I buy there games to give them the idea that they could make more money going 3rd party. Encourage them to release more and stop being console platform.

Or do I not give them my money, why should I help towards funding Gamepass because Xbots wont buy games anymore and said it was sustainable...

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadow2027

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
As Dusk Falls is an Xbox game?
I thought they were only releasing 4 games?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Im in 2 minds.

Do I buy there games to give them the idea that they could make more money going 3rd party. Encourage them to release more, and when the next wave hits, it will kinda kill the platform ( unless Sony is dumb enough to do the same/ which they are )

Or do I not give them my money, why should I help towards funding Gamepass because Xbots wont buy games anymore and said it was sustainable...
don't give them your money. the market speaks, their products didn't suddenly become desireable because they're on a different platform. They lowered the barrier to entry all the way to zero with $1 gamepass subs...if you didn't jump then why would you waste money now

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
Im in 2 minds.

Do I buy there games to give them the idea that they could make more money going 3rd party. Encourage them to release more, and when the next wave hits, it will kinda kill the platform ( unless Sony is dumb enough to do the same/ which they are )

yeah i thought about that too, but the right outcome would be for them to have no exclusives anymore, that will kill the console even more and make more people come to PlayStation, so it's a win win situation for us

Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
don't give them your money. the market speaks, their products didn't suddenly become desireable because they're on a different platform. They lowered the barrier to entry all the way to zero with $1 gamepass subs...if you didn't jump then why would you waste money now
But maybe encourages them to go 3rd party and release more.
Which would kill the fanbase and along with it the platform lol.

Im never buying an activision or COD game thats for sure

• Shake
Reactions: anonpuffs

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Id never suppoer Gamepass, its destructive to the industry.
Thats why Im on the fence. I dont want to fund gamepaas for xbots because they dont buy there own games.

But I want MS to be encouraged so they leave consoles or become 3rd party

• brain
Reactions: anonpuffs
OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
they're clearly porting the easiest games to port, the less demanding ports possible, As Dusk Falls, Hi-Fi Rush and Pentiment must have been VERY easy to port due to the simplicity in graphics, they'll begin with the smaller ones... in a couple of years we'll have Halo and Gears on PlayStation

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
they're clearly porting the easiest games to port, the less demanding ports possible, As Dusk Falls, Hi-Fi Rush and Pentiment must have been VERY easy to port due to the simplicity in graphics, they'll begin with the smaller ones... in a couple of years we'll have Halo and Gears on PlayStation

Hopefully in less than a couple of years.

Games like Halo, Gears, Forza, Starfield, Hellblade 2 , Indiana Jones, Doom will be breaking points. Any of those