ImHeroToo (Persona leaker): Bloodborne Remake is being planned for PS6

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Head on the Block (I'm a hero too) shared some info regarding Bloodborne on Purple Forum. Says he can't share more details on it publicy.
  • Bloodborne remake for PS6 is in planning stages.
  • Bluepoint had the job at the start but it might be with another studio
  • Bloodborne PC port was made at some point but Sony sat on it for multiple reasons.

Source

r3jgK9F.jpeg

PKwmbYl.jpeg

yUOnFI1.jpeg

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I have it in good authority that a console will be released at some point in the next 10 years.
Water Fail GIF

• fire
Reactions: Entropi

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Exactly man, I already put massive amount of time into bloodborne
Same here

I have no interest to repeat the same game i already finished all over again ( despite the better graphics)

Yeona

29 Jul 2023
Right. About this guy, and DuskGolem, and all the other people who've found a phenomenal calling as Clout Merchants on the Internet:

As someone who has signed dozens and dozens of NDAs while working for Blizzard over the course of the better part of a decade, I'm just going to say this: This is a modern form of cold-reading. People will focus on the stuff this person got right, but pay no mind to the several things that came out and he had no idea, or actively got wrong.

We're meant to believe this person has such deep connections to Square-Enix that he somehow knows they have a quote, "skeleton crew", assigned to a Final Fantasy X Remake, but had no idea of Rebirth's release schedule or demo timing, no idea of any of the Star Ocean titles, no clue about Dragon Quest Monsters, no clue about the new Saga game or even the exciting new Visions of Mana title. Additionally, no clue about anything from the most mainstream profitable since he's never leaked literally anything from Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion whatsoever (despite there being A LOT OF THINGS TO LEAK), and also no clue about anything more on the down-low as he's never so much as peeped about Taro's new project. Just to make it very clear here for the cheap seats: Very few people even working within Square would be privvy to there being a "skeleton crew" on anything, let alone a high profile remake.

The handful of people who would know that, would also know just about everything happening in production.

Equally, this guy claims to have intimate knowledge of the inner workings of Persona 6's development, but apparently was blindsided by Persona 5 Tactica, a far, far lower profile release with far less NDA barriers in front.

At first I gave the guy the benefit of the doubt and presumed that when he asked to have his account deleted because he was getting too much attention and freaked.

Seems he just made another account entirely, so at my most charitable, I'm just going to say he asked to have his account deleted because any mention of the original poster's name is scrubbed from the post when that happens -- he was already deleting most of his posts himself, so he probably wants to wash his hands off of prior "leaks" that have since been shown to be complete nonsense rather than deleting all his own posts by hand.

OP
OP
John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Right. About this guy, and DuskGolem, and all the other people who've found a phenomenal calling as Clout Merchants on the Internet:

As someone who has signed dozens and dozens of NDAs while working for Blizzard over the course of the better part of a decade, I'm just going to say this: This is a modern form of cold-reading. People will focus on the stuff this person got right, but pay no mind to the several things that came out and he had no idea, or actively got wrong.

We're meant to believe this person has such deep connections to Square-Enix that he somehow knows they have a quote, "skeleton crew", assigned to a Final Fantasy X Remake, but had no idea of Rebirth's release schedule or demo timing, no idea of any of the Star Ocean titles, no clue about Dragon Quest Monsters, no clue about the new Saga game or even the exciting new Visions of Mana title. Just to make it very clear here: Very few people even working within Square would be privvy to there being a "skeleton crew" on anything, let alone a high profile remake.

The handful of people who would know that, would also know just about everything happening in production.

Equally, this guy claims to have intimate knowledge of the inner workings of Persona 6's development, but apparently was blindsided by Persona 5 Tactica, a far, far lower profile release with far less NDA barriers in front.

At first I gave the guy the benefit of the doubt and presumed that when he asked to have his account deleted because he was getting too much attention and freaked.

Seems he just made another account entirely, so at my most charitable, I'm just going to say he asked to have his account deleted because any mention of the original poster's name is scrubbed from the post when that happens -- he was already deleting most of his posts himself, so he probably wants to wash his hands off of prior "leaks" that have since been shown to be complete nonsense rather than deleting all his own posts by hand.

Good to see, another fake leaker to avoid.