Indiana Jones was supposed to be on PS5 but deal with Disney was changed post acquisition by Microsoft.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
It made Sony money unlike Disney's Indiana jones flop so yes the execs said it will be a franchise. The casting is horrible enough to cancel the whole thing though

Meanwhile Sony is still honoring it's foolish multiplatform commitments with Bungie while Xbox fans are feasting on exclusive acquisitions. Totally pointless purchase Bungie was.
Money printers are illegal, so they got Bungie instead.

I wonder if MS will let them have a dev kit early for their next console?

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Just don't give them that moral like UC3 & 4 had, I don't want to ask myself if I'm going too far while treasure hunting. These people who made the last game especially must be so much fun at a party!
Uncharted 3 had the right balance. It was Sully questioning Nate's motives or trying to give him a warning. I personally have many issues with Uncharted 4 from the story to the disappointing Multiplayer that rightfully crashed and burned lol.

My biggest issue was them aging these characters and giving them an expiration date, when Amy Hennig herself said she wanted the games to have a way to go on for a long time.

I wouldn't be opposed to Cassie taking up the mantle tho

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
It made Sony money unlike Disney's Indiana jones flop so yes the execs said it will be a franchise. The casting is horrible enough to cancel the whole thing though

Meanwhile Sony is still honoring it's foolish multiplatform commitments with Bungie while Xbox fans are feasting on exclusive acquisitions. Totally pointless purchase Bungie was.
Bungie is gonna bring in a lot of revenue to SIE. Locking away their games from Xbox would be silly. I do think in the future , they will eventually do select exclusive games.

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Bungie is gonna bring in a lot of revenue to SIE. Locking away their games from Xbox would be silly. I do think in the future , they will eventually do select exclusive games.
lol just like xbox making zenimax and activision games exclusive would be "silly", but we see how that's going. i'm switching to PC because Sony is losing out on exclusives games, don't really care about how much revenue they're saving by playing nice and keeping bungie multiplatform.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
lol just like xbox making zenimax and activision games exclusive would be "silly", but we see how that's going. i'm switching to PC because Sony is losing out on exclusives games, don't really care about how much revenue they're saving by playing nice and keeping bungie multiplatform.
Okay well you switch to PC so you can play those Xbox games and wait on the Sony Exclusives... Whatever works for you . Having an issue with Bungie games staying multiplatform is "silly" as well.

If they were putting their Tentpole single player games everywhere day one, I could understand your qualm here.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Disgusting. It'll flop now, so serves Disney right.
Disney’s specialty these days is daring their audience to keep giving them money while they do everything possible to make products that paying audience is insulted and offended by.

Allowing a game to go from multiplatform to excluding the biggest possible audience, one that buys far more games, is totally on-brand for them!