[Insider-Gaming] NINTENDO will not be Participating in E3 this year.

Unchained

5 Dec 2022
https://insider-gaming.com/nintendo-e3-2023-confirm/

It was almost a month ago that a report surfaced claiming that Xbox, Sony, and Nintendo wouldn’t be making an appearance at E3 2023. Since then, it has been confirmed that Xbox will instead be hosting its own LA-based event, and now, Nintendo has emerged to officially state that it will not be participating in E3 2023.

There are concerns ramping up that E3 is past the point of no return, and its previous status as arguably the biggest gaming convention in the world is wavering. There are still plenty of exhibitors attending the convention, such as Konami, Ubisoft, and Warner Bros., but the absence of these three titans of the industry will surely be noticed

It was originally thought that Nintendo would back out of E3 simply because it didn’t have enough major releases to promote at the convention. It’s now assumed that if anything does need to be revealed by Nintendo in the coming months, such as a new Nintendo Switch console, it’ll be done at a Nintendo Direct event.

E3 2023 is set to run from June 13th to June 16th, and you can expect full coverage from us regarding any announcements that take place during the show.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
season 5 episode 3 GIF

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Online videos are the way forward I feel like. E3 is a relic of a bygone era IMO.