It’s crazy to think Sony has the biggest first party shooter now

OP
OP
Remember_Spinal

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Isn't that Fortnite still?

Fortnite is not first party, as in held by any platform holder.

Nintendo has Splatoon, Microsoft have Halo

If you include single player theres metroid prime series for nintendo, and now microsoft has a ton with Bethesda, Quake, Doom, Rage, Redfall, etc.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Now that MS isn't going to own ABK I don't see anything made by Bungie other than Destiny making it to the Xbox. MS removed all future Bethesda games from PlayStation so why should Sony support Xbox?

OP
OP
Remember_Spinal

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Now that MS isn't going to own ABK I don't see anything made by Bungie other than Destiny making it to the Xbox. MS removed all future Bethesda games from PlayStation so why should Sony support Xbox?

Its 50/50, sony might not care where Bungie publishes, but Bungie and Sony never promised xbox would get games in the future only that they’d be multiplatform, which is ps5 and pc.

If im bungie with sony funding my every move I’d probably just concentrate on ps5 and pc to make life easier on myself. Adding the series x and s to the equation is way more work and its not like bungie are worried about keeping a roof over their heads

DForce

Icon Extra
24 Jun 2022
Xbox fans have been saying for years that Sony has lacked major FPS and GaaS titles.
It's going to be funny if at least 3 of those GaaS are very successful titles. lol