Japan Video Game Store Tour! Yodobashi Camera Shinjuku! - Genki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
He spends a lot of time showing the Xbox section in detail, I wonder why?
I know him, wrote a couple of times with at Twitter per DM. He personally is not a Xbox fan, he just want to talk about games in general as a neutral person. But he is definitely more a Sony and Nintendo fan. I think that dude is just honest.

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75
OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I know him, wrote a couple of times with at Twitter per DM. He personally is not a Xbox fan, he just want to talk about games in general as a neutral person. But he is definitely more a Sony and Nintendo fan. I think that dude is just honest.
Oh yeah, now that I think of it... maybe it sounded accusatory, which wasn't my aim! haha

You think he would be interested in posting his stuff here? I think we have a lot of people interested in this content?

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Oh yeah, now that I think of it... maybe it sounded accusatory, which wasn't my aim! haha

You think he would be interested in posting his stuff here? I think we have a lot of people interested in this content?
Maybe he could?
But I am not that close to him, to ask that. Maybe you know someone wich have a friendship with him?

Reactions: Bryank75
Status
Not open for further replies.