Jeff Grubb Claims Sony fans are worse than Xbox fans

GrayWolf323

6 Sep 2023
This is really not accurate.

I speak for everybody when I say that Xbox fans in gaming communities are absolute poison. GAF, ERA, Reddit, Twitter. They all turned to shit because of the unbearable, whiny and toxic Xbots.
I mean the utterly delusional ones like Senjutsu are awful yes but I’d say what really turns things to shit are all the paid astroturfers that Xbox uses

there’s Xbox fans you can have honest discussions with or can completely ignore because they’re unhinged, but it’s the smarmy spinmeisters that really ruin things

edit: also that’s where I think Xbox differs from Nintendo & PlayStation, the other two of course have their share of fanboys and crazies as well but they don’t seem to have the ones that are clearly being paid in some fashion like Xbox does

teezzy

6 Sep 2022
there’s Xbox fans you can have honest discussions with

giphy.webp

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I mean the utterly delusional ones like Senjutsu are awful yes but I’d say what really turns things to shit are all the paid astroturfers that Xbox uses

there’s Xbox fans you can have honest discussions with or can completely ignore because they’re unhinged, but it’s the smarmy spinmeisters that really ruin things

edit: also that’s where I think Xbox differs from Nintendo & PlayStation, the other two of course have their share of fanboys and crazies as well but they don’t seem to have the ones that are clearly being paid in some fashion like Xbox does
You can tell they all follow the same script. Always pushing the same narrative. One of them gets banned and another pops up with the exact same talking points.

They all love Phil. They all love simulators. They all love GAAS. They all love racing. They all hate Sony. They all hate cinematic.

They all have the same opinions. There is never any debate. It's all the same person.

Game Pass Game Pass Game Pass Game Pass Game Pass Game Pass Game Pass

teezzy

6 Sep 2022
You can tell they all follow the same script. Always pushing the same narrative. One of them gets banned and another pops up with the exact same talking points.

They all love Phil. They all love simulators. They all love GAAS. They all love racing. They all hate Sony. They all hate cinematic.

They all have the same opinions. There is never any debate. It's all the same person.

Game Pass Game Pass Game Pass Game Pass Game Pass Game Pass Game Pass

People tend to buy the products which cater to their desires most. I dont see the issue.