Jeff Grubb Claims Sony fans are worse than Xbox fans

OP
OP
Remember_Spinal

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
I don't think he does. I think he's just very well compensated by Microsoft and has no morals, meaning he doesn't mind making a fool of himself.

However, I do admit that it's entirely possible that he had a lobotomy at some point in his life.

He leans into the antagonist role and then gets bothered that so many sony fans view him as one. Its a self fulfilling prophecy with a lot of these people, and thats the same on the playstation side of social media as well.

some of these people spend all day kicking the toxicity hornets nest and get mad when they get stung. They do it all day long for engagement and they will keep complainging about the nest they keep kicking being mean to them because they know it causes the other fan base to attack the other

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
He leans into the antagonist role and then gets bothered that so many sony fans view him as one. Its a self fulfilling prophecy with a lot of these people, and thats the same on the playstation side of social media as well.

some of these people spend all day kicking the toxicity hornets nest and get mad when they get stung. They do it all day long for engagement and they will keep complainging about the nest they keep kicking being mean to them because they know it causes the other fan base to attack the other

That's by design. They attack and smear, which provokes a violent reaction. Then they get that violent reaction and play the victim, while attacking back. This perpetrates the cycle.

Reactions: GrayWolf323

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
That's duskgolem if I remember correctly. And his reasoning of spreading the FUD was that he thought that xbox needed a win or some shit like that.

Agencylife Bingo GIF by MX Player

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
Why are Microsoft and Xbox the only ones with these “influencers” masquerading in the gaming space

Fucking hate this shit

These guys have absolutely ruined the gaming with their “leak culture” as well

Nate the Hate, Shpeshal Nick, Jez Gordon, Jeff Grub

I just want this fucking company to die man

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
PS fans discuss and argue about so many Playstation things. I see people with different opinions all the time.

Xbox fans are hive mind, straight from Phil’s discord. They all spout the same shit at the same time.

I havent seen many Xbox fans complain about Phil’s management or anything this last 7 years, whereas you see PS fans complain about Jim and PS management all the time.
Why is that….

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
I wonder why Jeff Grubb would think one toxic fanbase is worse than the other? :unsure:
EikOHaKUMAAwnQL.jpg

This picture says it all. Sony and Nintendo fans have the freedom to express their dissatisfaction with games and services when necessary, Xbox fans tend to hype and praise everything that is released. They are afraid to offer criticism due to the tribalism that exists within their fanbase.

Even their "lord and savior" mentioned they would evangelize basically any product they put out. So which company mouthpiece truly considers their fanbase as toxic?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
EikOHaKUMAAwnQL.jpg

This picture says it all. Sony and Nintendo fans have the freedom to express their dissatisfaction with games and services when necessary, Xbox fans tend to hype and praise everything that is released. They are afraid to offer criticism due to the tribalism that exists within their fanbase.

Even their "lord and savior" mentioned they would evangelize basically any product they put out. So which company mouthpiece truly considers their fanbase as toxic?
that guy has a picture of don mattrick with a heart shape around his face. wtf??

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
His complaints were also those of a moron so he deserved the blowback, if not the meaningless death-threats.
Ah yes, I too think that people who disliked a game I like deserve constant harassment, false flagging, and having their website DDoS'd in an attempt to harm their livelihood.

...that is literally crazy talk, fam.

Reactions: GrayWolf323

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
All Imma say on this is that Jeff Grubb's opinion is quite possibly the opinion I care the least about.

Right up there with Gene "I'm pretending Aloy is merely white-passing so I can live with thinking Horizon is fun" Park, funnily enough.