Jeff Grubb: Ghost of Tsushima 2 and Dragon Age Dreadwolf won't appear in the PlayStation Showcase

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Good, it's pretty obvious this game is coming anyway, let them announce it when they have some gameplay to show alongside it.

I rather finding out about some new IP.

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
Why would anyone even assume that Dragon Age would even be shown when EA said they are still working on it and years out and will not show anything just yet? This guy just says shit to just see if it sticks.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Grubb knows absolutely nothing about what's going to be in that showcase. He's an xbot who got lucky guessing the showcase date after multiple tries.

It was literally a rumour everymonth or 2, so he defo tried every month

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I wasn't expecting Ghost of Tsushima 2, it's not a Ubisoft show

Trying Not To Laugh Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Ubisoft wishes it could do combat like GoT lol

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
The Ubisoft comparison to Tsushima is pretty fair.

Combat definitely separates it. There’s a flow to combat in Tsushima that is often beautiful and cinematic.

Art direction is also a big part. Tsushima takes a few exploration cues from Zelda and uses both color and scenery to pull towards a destination instead of a marker on a map necessarily.

It very much feels like a cross between a Ubisoft game and Witcher to an extent just because of the character building.

I would arguably be more hyped in something from that team that wasn’t a sequel to be honest but a sequel has my attention anyway that’s for sure.

• brain

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
The Ubisoft comparison to Tsushima is pretty fair.

Combat definitely separates it. There’s a flow to combat in Tsushima that is often beautiful and cinematic.

Art direction is also a big part. Tsushima takes a few exploration cues from Zelda and uses both color and scenery to pull towards a destination instead of a marker on a map necessarily.

It very much feels like a cross between a Ubisoft game and Witcher to an extent just because of the character building.

I would arguably be more hyped in something from that team that wasn’t a sequel to be honest but a sequel has my attention anyway that’s for sure.

I honestl don't think how someone can dispute it's a good Ass Creed game. It literally mixes what's good in open world games, amazing combat and art style, and the stealth and climbing elements of older ass creed games (the good ones).

• brain