Jeff Grubb: PlayStaation Showcase is on May 25

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Looking forward to some PC ports, hopefully anything but Ratchet & Clank.
I doubt they will waste the time with announcing PC ports. Hence the name is “PlayStation Showcase” it would upset many fans if Sony would waste time with things which can be announced without any special event. This are announcements for PlayStation fans not PC guys.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
I doubt they will waste the time with announcing PC ports. Hence the name is “PlayStation Showcase” it would upset many fans if Sony would waste time with things which can be announced without any special event. This are announcements for PlayStation fans not PC guys.

I think they will because they did announce PC ports on their PS showcases, the Spiderman game and Last of Us in particular if I am not mistaken. Its been a while since their last port announcement. Also any GaaS announcement will include PC as well.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

Reactions: Puff
P

peter42O

you better be a spiderman Fan Peter, especially with a name like yours.

I love Spider Man 2018 and Miles Morales. Movie wise, never watched any of them. I'm not really into Marvel/DC movies (more into TV series than movies) and the only ones I watched was X-Men and then the Wolverine movies with Hugh Jackman. Simply, I have far more interest about Marvel/DC games than anything else.

• party
Reactions: Bryank75

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I love Spider Man 2018 and Miles Morales. Movie wise, never watched any of them. I'm not really into Marvel/DC movies (more into TV series than movies) and the only ones I watched was X-Men and then the Wolverine movies with Hugh Jackman. Simply, I have far more interest about Marvel/DC games than anything else.
Personally, I am a big Gambit fan,

Just for reference, our very own @Gamernyc78 is a huge Jubliee fan, he does Cosplay videos of her, give him a private message to check them out.(only fans account needed i am afraid)

X-Men Disney GIF by Marvel